superconfessional

^^

zenzzzzenzenzen

newaze i live in a filthy shithole with a retarded faggot roommate

i had planned on moving in with some friends in sept - great crib, balcony, close to bars, etc.

then i found out last nite that the landlord's son, who lives next door, is doing some crazy ty pennington shit [ll] and like tearing out a wall and basically eliminating the bedroom is was going to live in

wtf

nah son

don't even talk to me

like you know

Jimmy John's

slim

five

sometimes

a regular

five

with sprouts and cucumbers

avocados

italian dressing all over dem

sprouts

harmonizing

with onions

and

tomatoes

Yes. you know what you're talking about. I worked at a jimmy johns in the past. If only slicing that 5 meat wasn't so annoying. All i ate when i was on the clock was the roast beef when it was still red, fresh right after i sliced it.

Slim 5s are glorious. I miss freshman year when i lived right next to one and they were only $2.50 each. Such a good deal.

I'm glad we can all agree that Hang DJ got a bitch meal. I had a burger today with an egg on top. You know what i ordered as my side? Another burger with an egg on top and then some onion rings. FUCK YOU and your bitch chicken sandwich

i was at meijer today, shoppn for our bonfire tonight and i go to the deli and they ask me if i would like a sample. why yessir, lemme try summa dat twice baked potato salad, does it have pork?

no he says, so i get it.

it had pork.

i am a sinner, and it didnt even taste good. wtf.

awlllllready xd.gifxd.gif knew that

ps read about your computer tragedy and i must say,

that is one of my worst fear. i do though, got a grip of photos frm u.... mostly nude, some semi.

but if u want em back i can send. gotta start over some where!

it was bacon!

but turkey bacon tastes just fine too.

if im gna sin, i want to feel something.

i smoke, i get high.

i drink, i get tipsy.

i fuck, i....yeah.

so pork does nothing for me in the sinning dept. =/

tennis season is over, meaning boredom will ensue.

the girl I've been seeing has her boyfriend up for the weekend. I am sad.

I haven't been to the gym in a week, I feel like shit despite playing tennis almost every day.

I don't feel like my antidepressant dosage is high enough.

I haven't done any work for school in weeks.

Somehow I still have greater than a 3.5 though.

I'm so pumped for the the end of school.

I have been in the new study center for the past TWELVE HOURS straight, only leaving to eat and go to the library and bathroom.

EDIT: it probably would be less if the trash wasn't pretty good today

YES and now I'm finished with lab/prelab and physics shiet on FRIDAY the week before its due. gg to everyone else who partied on thursday and got hungover today, you're 2 days behind mwuhafhjdsahfjklafh

will hurry hurry cop rice and curry in celebration

cant fucking wait for coachella tomorrow im not even going out tonite just so I can get some major much needed sleep to prepare for an intense level of wil'in out

tonight is the 13 of 15th night i have had been drunk, i mean drunk, drunk. fuck.

drinking problem.... maybe, im not sure

that's what they call it... i really think it depends the way you feel about it!

i'm fucked in the head. i think people in my "entourage" like it cause its sorta colorful. but i don't know in what that's gonna make me go through my life :S