superconfessional

I had this guy try adding me on Facebook and I went to look at his other friends and this guy was going around trying to friend everyone with the same last name. Name corrector, lah. (0)

oh i've had a few of those before...that doesn't bother me. What kills me is this dude is poking me and turns out he's got the exact same fuckin Chinese name I do, when I am scratching my head figuring out how he knows this.

Just to get this clear, when you sit down to take a shit, do you hang your penis over the edge of the bowl???
there's a seat on the toilet for when you go to take a shit. i definitely peed right through the gap between the seat and the ceramic.

tragically, i don't have a foot-long penis...but i can pretend over the internet!

i think it'd be approaching disaster if you go to wipe your ass while you're still peeing

IMAGINE

this is why we do things separately.

oh, well I meant in one sitting, not really exactly at the same time I guess.

but, if you were still peeing, couldn't you just wait a second?

oh, i do it in one sitting too.

i was sitting down getting ready to do some serious business and i had a massive fart...but i wasn't shitting yet. i was getting ready to pee

i started peeing an instant too soon and it shot right between the gap of the toilet seat and the ceramic.

it was fart-->pee-->poo.

good talk, guys.

do you wipe from the front????
nah, i start from the back... but from my experience, i have to raise a butt cheek to wipe or sometimes do a little squat-stand. if i was peeing while doing that (but who the hell shits and pisses as the same time instant?), i imagine pee would go everywhere.

disaster

i should just get a bedais, fuck

I like it when I pee a little while after having sex...like a two headed dragon it goes all over in two directions, then I have to pinch it off and correct for proper streamage.

I like it when I pee a little while after having sex...like a two headed dragon it goes all over in two directions, then I have to pinch it off and correct for proper streamage.

this can be entertaining but sometimes can be a bit too much to handle...

you mean the way you dress or whatever whatever

lol. i guess concerning sufu it would be the way i dress. but just whatever whatever.