superconfessional

sidnyyro. u come live in my basement, i feed you. you taeek picsures of me nekki. FUNNNFUN..!

Serj. smash pops T.v.. slap him on cheeks, yell loud @ him @ dutch man !

the buttsex, ABUSE those PILLS!!! or sell?

insomniac: i am.

apples, phisher.phisherf.uisher.fish.erphishs.... Fishjr PRICe.

masseuse.. lie. maek uop character. the more pompous the better,, and tell stories about your genius and about yr plots of wrld domination.

sybil::: "werk is the curse of the drinking classes.:"

Originally Posted by insomaniac viewpost.gif

I could, but I really don't feel like paying $20 to get in.

And I just bought a $250 dress, but that is totally besides the point.

clothes and accessories don't count.

A month or so ago, i hooked up with a girl that looked just like the famous mirror chub girl but this one had a much more attractive face. I won't make chubby chasing a habit, but i had a good time.

I have HORRIBLE eating/sleeping habits. Usually go to bed around 3-4 AM, sometimes not falling asleep until 5am. Every other day, I have class, so after going to bed at said time, I wake up at 6:30am to head out. Then I'm home by 10:30, where I then either pass out and sleep until 5PM, or stay up until 12ish, then fall asleep until 3PM the next day. The days that I sleep until 3PM, the only meal that I have is dinner and some water, maybe an occasional coke. I've lost like 10 lbs doing NOTHING.

I have HORRIBLE eating/sleeping habits. Usually go to bed around 3-4 AM, sometimes not falling asleep until 5am. Every other day, I have class, so after going to bed at said time, I wake up at 6:30am to head out. Then I'm home by 10:30, where I then either pass out and sleep until 5PM, or stay up until 12ish, then fall asleep until 3PM the next day. The days that I sleep until 3PM, the only meal that I have is dinner and some water, maybe an occasional coke. I've lost like 10 lbs doing NOTHING.

Maybe it has something to do with your tiny sissy fingers.

I REALLY LOVE PLAYING ROCK BAND. A lot. That's my confession.

And I'm going to play it right now. Goodbye, cruel world.

I hate admitting it, but I love Guitar Hero. That shit is fun. My friend got Rock Band, and that's fun too. I like playing bass or getting drunk and (attempting tp) sing.

oooh i'm the same way. for a while last semester when i was busy with work/school i would live off coffee, cigarettes and one meal

superquestion

my little sister (12) spends alot of time riding horses, she gets lessons and does a little bit of helping for this woman along with two other girls atleast (12 and 15 I think). I've met one of these girls (12) and I had the immediate reaction of wanting to choke the fuck out of her, unfortunately I didn't.

Lately my sister has been telling my mom that they've been bullying her and one of the girls even slapped her once. She's never told the other woman, she doesn't snitch. I told my sister to just punch the girl in the face but she's too pussy. She just lets them do whatever.

is telling my sister to stop being a pussy the most I can do?

superquestion

my little sister (12) spends alot of time riding horses, she gets lessons and does a little bit of helping for this woman along with two other girls atleast (12 and 15 I think). I've met one of these girls (12) and I had the immediate reaction of wanting to choke the fuck out of her, unfortunately I didn't.

Lately my sister has been telling my mom that they've been bullying her and one of the girls even slapped her once. She's never told the other woman, she doesn't snitch. I told my sister to just punch the girl in the face but she's too pussy. She just lets them do whatever.

is telling my sister to stop being a pussy the most I can do?

superman those underage hoes