superconfessional

i was bored and drunk last night. some shit remix of "in da club came on" and this girl i know was sayin some dumb shit and dancing in an annoying way. For some reason being bored and drunk i thought it was a good reason to look her in the eye and yell "show me your titttttaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyys"

she got pissed and kinda tried to avoid me for awihle

she still hugged me when she left tho, so i suppose its all good

i thought i saw Timber on the skytrain

so i yelled out Timber

and then i realized that she didn't know who I was

and that i was in Vancouver not Victoria

and that wtf

and it turned out to be an old lady.

edit:

i thought i saw westside too

but it was just a homeless guy.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/590175460.html

Female looking for a seriousjob - w4m - 24 (Financial District)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-02-28, 4:14PM EST

I'm 24, 110 lbs, nice body and dirty blond hair. I'm currently working as an admin assistant in a law firm, but I would like to start working at a hedge fund company. I have a friend who started working at a hedge fund company, and she is making really good money - just as an assistant. I'd be willing to perform discreet blow jobs in your home or office for the chance to have a REAL interiew for an open position. I'm not a slut, but I'm very good at oral and I don't mind using my talents to get a new job. I can deepthroat and I will also swallow if thats what you like. If you have a job, or know of a job in this industry, please get in touch with me. Please send me some details about the job, and also let me know where you would like to meet. If you can also send a picture and let me know what type of oral service you prefer, I will probably get in touch with you quickly (ie - prefer oral in office, car, apartment; with or without condom; on knees otr in bed; swallow or not; spit or dry ,etc)

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/590175460.html

Female looking for a seriousjob - w4m - 24 (Financial District)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-02-28, 4:14PM EST

I'm 24, 110 lbs, nice body and dirty blond hair. I'm currently working as an admin assistant in a law firm, but I would like to start working at a hedge fund company. I have a friend who started working at a hedge fund company, and she is making really good money - just as an assistant. I'd be willing to perform discreet blow jobs in your home or office for the chance to have a REAL interiew for an open position. I'm not a slut, but I'm very good at oral and I don't mind using my talents to get a new job. I can deepthroat and I will also swallow if thats what you like. If you have a job, or know of a job in this industry, please get in touch with me. Please send me some details about the job, and also let me know where you would like to meet. If you can also send a picture and let me know what type of oral service you prefer, I will probably get in touch with you quickly (ie - prefer oral in office, car, apartment; with or without condom; on knees otr in bed; swallow or not; spit or dry ,etc)

djrajio what are you doing browsing the craiglist personal ads?

I've been working out my legs and running every day so I can rock some shorts dis summer wit sum high top sneaks. Werk. Werk.

uh? why do you need to work out specifically to wear shorts. I know you'd work out anyway because you're into that, saying you're doing it for shorts sounds funny. I have ugly ass legs and still rock the shorts and high tops sexily.

cool people do it. im assuming you're gonna go with RO shorts too which is really the top choice.

You know it daddio!

my friend just told me that there are new episodes of the hills that will be airing towards the end of march and it sort of made my day.

I saw the previews the other day. I'm kinda excited too. No homo....kinda.

I have been working out pretty seriously lately as well; I had a moment of truth come over me recently whilst standing in front of the mirror that my sufu-approved pipecleaner arms won't be enough to paddle me out into the deeper surf for when I move to Australia... also, as a result of those things, i've been thinking I am gonna take my personal steez very previous-level...

haha, 14.5 would be huge for me, being Asian and 5'9-10'ish and 130-135 in my unadulterated sufu'ed state there's only so big I can get. I have no intention of looking like knucks or sizing myself out of French clothes, but I do want enough grunt to get me and my board out there. I also need to look sexy for our St. Tropez Team DMZ meet.

I did have a Korean friend who really did juice; he went from looking like a nondescript Sufu AzN under 130lbs, and blew up to 200 lbs, 20"+ arms, got full sleeve tats, total nutter. He was an okay guy to hang out with generally, but we'd put a single beer into him and the roid rage would come on hard, he once smashed an antique dining chair of my mum's when i was having a little get together at my house, after 2 budweisers. :(

golden, how many sexy Asian girls do you see out surfing on a given day out in Socal? And how many are that good? I haven't surfed in years but I have been thinking about how many bonus points I can award for being sexy, Asian, and good at surfing to the right girl when I do come across one...

I see a few every now and then. But when I do, they always seem to be extremely hot and with the most perfectly toned and tanned body.

I'm just kidding about the juice of course, that shit is gnarly. I just worked my ass off and ate a lot to put on some muscle but now I'm trying to cut back to summer weight.

Are you gonna be by Gold coast? Place is great surf spot...nice rideable waves but nothing too crazy.

I did have a Korean friend who really did juice; he went from looking like a nondescript Sufu AzN under 130lbs, and blew up to 200 lbs, 20"+ arms, got full sleeve tats, total nutter. He was an okay guy to hang out with generally, but we'd put a single beer into him and the roid rage would come on hard, he once smashed an antique dining chair of my mum's when i was having a little get together at my house, after 2 budweisers. :(

That's fucked. There is an openly gay kid at my school who started using steroids last year. He went from looking like a fat nerd to a roided out freak within the span of a year.

Now he has his own shitty website where you can watch him on webcam.

intro_01.jpg

http://www.musclegodbrendan.com/

He's become the laughing stock of our uni.

nah, though I did grow up in Brisbane. North Brisbane, whre I grew up, is a beautiful place as is most of the Queensland coast, but there's nothing going on really, and I'm not yet old enough to resign myself to a place like that, as well, property values have been soaring. We used to buy homes up there like 10-15 years back for $100 G's and now they're 5-10X that, so lots of cost and fluff for the geezers for not much in return but lots of surf n sun. Been getting excited about Sydney as it's my perfect compromise city, has enough of just about everything I like to make it liveable for me, or so I think...