superconfessional

i remember hanging out with this old dude a few years ago. he was sittin there drinking brandy and sniffing Skoal longcut up his nose. so i tried it, and it burned and i threw up all over the place

i was going into a mall in beijing. there were maybe 50 homeless people outside the door to this place. they looked really gross so i tried to get in as fast as possible. but i ended up stepping on one. he had a missing leg and was just lying face down and i stepped on his sprawled out arm. in this cultural transvestite of a city where i've become totally desensitized to uglies and hobos, all i could think of was "fuck, these boots are new"

so says your msn name ...

really taht bad?

like i said on some girls facebook wall

its solid, matt just doesnt have any taste

KIDDING I THINK YOURE COOOOOOOOL

ps, is anyone gonna be in mtl for new years? im rolling with a crew and so is halifamous, if any of you will be there PM me and get in on the fucking rage.

christmas was better than expected. got some gifts, spent some time with my family, my best friend and some good friends.

my best friend and i watched juno. i wanted to cry at the end. :(

I really liked Juno. It was cute and funny. I saw Hard Candy the night before though, so I couldn't help but notice things that reminded me of it. And I saw it with a cute girl. Yayyyy.

i was going into a mall in beijing. there were maybe 50 homeless people outside the door to this place. they looked really gross so i tried to get in as fast as possible. but i ended up stepping on one. he had a missing leg and was just lying face down and i stepped on his sprawled out arm. in this cultural transvestite of a city where i've become totally desensitized to uglies and hobos, all i could think of was "fuck, these boots are new"

the homless people in montreal are nice.

same with boston

but not new york

nor washington, dc.

in fact, washington is a hole and i hate that place with a burning passion.

despite that fact that i have been sleeping in until all hours of the day (sometimes as late as three or four) while going to bed at a relatively reasonable time (say 2 or 3) i decided to stay up until 7:24 am today (the current time, i still have to clean up and go to bed) what strange compulsion is causing this behavior? maybe my internal clock was miss-wired and i'm supposed to be nocturnal. anyway, i am going to get some much needed sleep. i cant even type properly.

confession: i am slightly afraid of what my parents will think if i wake them up to the image of the rising sun in my preparations for bed

hmmm thats not the one i was at...i went to some joint that was in an old school dorm, it was so awful, and the area was tres-sketchy. in fact, literally the night we got there a person was stabbed to death a block away.

I was in montreal for the formula one race last summer. we drove up from ny all night so we got there at like 6 am, and there were a couple of crackheads getting high outside my hotel. all i could think was "i dont even get up that early to get high. good hustle, crackheads"

I'm glad i didn't buy the bson button hoodie that's on context a month or so ago when i was considering it. I like it less every time i see it.

despite that fact that i have been sleeping in until all hours of the day (sometimes as late as three or four) while going to bed at a relatively reasonable time (say 2 or 3) i decided to stay up until 7:24 am today (the current time, i still have to clean up and go to bed) what strange compulsion is causing this behavior? maybe my internal clock was miss-wired and i'm supposed to be nocturnal. anyway, i am going to get some much needed sleep. i cant even type properly.

confession: i am slightly afraid of what my parents will think if i wake them up to the image of the rising sun in my preparations for bed

That's called a delayed sleep phase. Unless you have chronic insomnia, I doubt you have the DSP syndrome. If you're still worried about your circadian rhythm, I suggest going to a sleep clinic.

Then again, from your description, you could also have non-24 sleep-wake, which means you're sleeping later and later each day. Once again, a clinic's your best bet.

you better be ballin if you wanna buy a beanie at blue in green.

beanies were nice, saw the tag but there was no price, asked the girl to tell me how much it was. she said $105 dorraz (no racism). i said what? she then said $105 dorraz once again.

i said k thnx buy, and left. i am planning on coping denim there though..... at some point.

I was at work today and a bunch of dudes were talking, and one of them needed help, while I was helping him, one of his friends "whispered" to another guy "does that guy have an eating disorder, hes so fucking skinny" so I looked at him, and just sort of smiled/gave him a "what the fuck" face.

I don't care that he called me anorexic or whatever, I'm just mad that I didn't say anything to him, and that I was at work, so even if I did think of something to say, I wouldn't have said it anyway, just to keep my job. The second I finished helping that dude I was like "why the fuck didn't I say anything?"

Some people I knew tried to have an intervention for me once, despite the fact that I do not have an eating disorder and eat more than most of them. I can't help it that my metabolism's really fucking fast. Stop giving me shit about it. I'm happy with my body and I don't have an eating disorder, assholes.

superconfessional #6: i just spent the last six hours with my two friends watching the goonies (which is the first time in my life i've ever seen it), playing unreal tournament which i like to think i'm okay at, beat their asses at puzzle fighter in super HD and youtube-ing super 90's songs. after watching a ton of those videos, it took me a minute to remember what year it was and what songs i'd been currently listening to.

here's a some of our 90's searches:

natalie imbruglia, spice girls (obviously), duncan sheik, eagle eye cherry, oasis, ghost town djs, blackstreet, robyn, all saints, s club 7, bb mak, spin doctors, the wallflowers, third eye blind..

I was at work today and a bunch of dudes were talking, and one of them needed help, while I was helping him, one of his friends "whispered" to another guy "does that guy have an eating disorder, hes so fucking skinny" so I looked at him, and just sort of smiled/gave him a "what the fuck" face.

I don't care that he called me anorexic or whatever, I'm just mad that I didn't say anything to him, and that I was at work, so even if I did think of something to say, I wouldn't have said it anyway, just to keep my job. The second I finished helping that dude I was like "why the fuck didn't I say anything?"

jerk store!!!!!