superconfessional

chupacabras?

theres this one road by me that intersects itself. javis on jarvis.

supernatural shit tends to go down there. i hit a phantom rabbit once. theres a unicorn that has its horn cut off that runs along the pasture and the mothman is rumoured to appear on certain occasions.

explanation. its a rip from our dimension to another dimension where such macabre occurances are commonplace.

Hah, so, I took this girl that I'm pretty sure had a crush on me to a museum and we had lunch and early dinner together. I think she thought it was a date, and I've been avoiding her for the past week.

And in all honesty, I did this all subconciously. I took her because I had no one else to go with, and I only semi-realized I was avoiding talking to her. Whoops.

well, you were kinda asking for it Larry!... I do shit like that all the time but I realize I like to stir shit up once in awhile. The trail of girls in tears that goes about 12,000 miles and leads to my doorstep can attest to that. You ought to see my facebook wall.

Westside called me empty several weeks ago and it was like the last straw for me, this site has turned me into the most materialistic empty person I've been and now I'm trying to put it all back in order. It really got rather uncomfy when I had to spend all day Saturday with my female friends on a wild hunt for Rock and Republics all afternoon. I kept my mouth shut and kept my friends but wonder who I've become.

Hah, so, I took this girl that I'm pretty sure had a crush on me to a museum and we had lunch and early dinner together. I think she thought it was a date, and I've been avoiding her for the past week.

And in all honesty, I did this all subconciously. I took her because I had no one else to go with, and I only semi-realized I was avoiding talking to her. Whoops.

wait are you the virgin from a page ago

So I just got a car recently and I'm going to drive to work tomorrow for the first time.

I some how never payed any attention to my surroundings while in a friends car or on the bus, so I'm relying on google maps to not get me killed. I do not feel confident about the situation, but I'm sure it'll be funny as shit looking back on it.

my sex drive is really in a low phase, which is fucking weird since I have had great sex with a new chick the last couple weekends. I cant even be bothered to masturbate... I really hope this is related to the depressing season with rain/snow and no sun at all, and that its not age related.. hehe

ive been here for more then 6 months now and still dont seem to understand some of the terminology people use on this site.. its sad..

:(

what don't you understand???

Its things like the whole 12340 stuff.. or 10char..

I get confused with denim stuff also like if someone puts SDA, or SD, etc, but that's probably due to my lack of not consistently viewing the denim thread and finding out for myself.. Im slowly making my way around each thread and learning more because as of late, ive been spending most of the time in supertrash (which recently has gotten out of control)

I get confused with denim stuff also like if someone puts SDA, or SD, etc, but that's probably due to my lack of not consistently viewing the denim thread and finding out for myself.. Im slowly making my way around each thread and learning more because as of late, ive been spending most of the time in supertrash (which recently has gotten out of control)

what

10char

dude....you can't seriously be stupid to the point of still not having been able to figure out what "10char" or "12340" stands for, stop playing with us

anyway to stop being a dick

Ichigo - 10char is a term for "back-of-knee-creases" also sometimes called "homie-combs"

you shouldn't have said it, if he wasn't able to figure it out for himself he shouldn't have known what is stands for, it's too much denim knowledge for him to hold