superconfessional

I ate so many fucking fajitas at dinner tonight. I could barely drive home. It was a terrible experience

met and hung out with this black chick all nite, who had the most incredible legs ive ever seen, and she kept calling me "nigga" all night, and it made me feel really uncomfortable, because I wanted to say "nigga" too, but I didnt.

niggette??

met and hung out with this black chick all nite, who had the most incredible legs ive ever seen, and she kept calling me "nigga" all night, and it made me feel really uncomfortable, because I wanted to say "nigga" too, but I didnt.

lol

(10 Characters)

haha feel bad for you, she teasin you with the n-word, but if you let the word go she'll probably slap you!

i need to get this out of my head, theres a retarded kid in my homebuilding class that have like 10 different pair of nike dunks and 10 pair of jeans, that all match, and they litterally wear there green cast roca wear jeans around there knees, and have a green chairty band ( think armstrong band thing ) around each ankle to keep the jeans from covereing up his shoes? then add that to a tall tee but with a matching color in a basketball jersy variation.

He thinks its so fresh to MATCH COLORS! sorry pal it looks like shit. and the worst part is he spends 10x on clothing then me ( 10 nikes, 500+ dollars, 10+ pairs of shtity rap clothing brand jeans, 200+ )

How can he seriously look in the mirror and think, "OH THIS LOOKS GOOD"