superconfessional

I've never dated a girl shorter than me since entering high school (zero for four...)

Tall girls are where it's fucking at, the legs THE LEGS.

This is negated if you're like 5'6 and you're dating girls an inch or two taller than you, then you just suck.

have been working on HIV-screening / biostats homework for like 3 hours

went to the university bookstore

saw some tight bodied undergrads i.e. corny white girls

and

i stared at their asses for like 5 mins

my break from the med school hell

it takes a good minute or two to read each of westside post. but its worth it cause its always funny.

i have a spider bite under my lip and its swolen. on top of that i have senior year book pictures tomorrow.

I remember I had a spider bite under my eye once in high school...nobody asked me what it was lol..didn't have it during picture-taking time though.

900-some odd posts in, i just put up my first legit waywt. from the night before. its pretty crap, and i was drunk/the douche with the guitar @ the party, but whatever. now sufu will know the truth. the truth that is jeepster.

EDIT: DUM, i love you for this. seriously, it made me laugh so hard.

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 08-14-2007 11:38 PM DUM Fuck sympathy. She gave you the ultimate neg rep, mine pales in comparison.

i was up at 5:30 this morning... sucking on some nice 23yr old titties... and i get a call from this woman i met in tampa at the am contest... she leaves me a messege that was about a minute long and i couldnt understand a single slur she said. crazy.

I just had to cancel all planning for my 18th birthday party because one of the IB Math papers I'm retaking is on my birthday. Surprisingly, I'm kind of glad, because all of the friends I want to celebrate with will be all over the world anyways, and the people I would be celebrating with in England would know me for less than 6 weeks. Judging by the shit taht most people talk about high school, I think I'm one of the few on here that actually made friends for life there.

Also saying "I sacrificed my 18th birthday for a Maths exam" will allow me to talk some bullshit about being determined at the Cambridge/LSE interviews hopefully.

I just had to cancel all planning for my 18th birthday party because one of the IB Math papers I'm retaking is on my birthday. Surprisingly, I'm kind of glad, because all of the friends I want to celebrate with will be all over the world anyways, and the people I would be celebrating with in England would know me for less than 6 weeks. Judging by the shit taht most people talk about high school, I think I'm one of the few on here that actually made friends for life there.

Also saying "I sacrificed my 18th birthday for a Maths exam" will allow me to talk some bullshit about being determined at the Cambridge/LSE interviews hopefully.

that sucks. the M07 math papers (at least studies - i was a slacker) seemed to be written by a different person or something was strange about them.