superconfessional

What scares me is the fact that her avatar and her signature are pictures of her. That's somewhat okay, but the fact that they're grainy fucking scares me.

Like those asian ghost sites from the 90's with the poorly photoshopped 'ghosts'.

thats actually her? she's pretty cute, now that you mention it it does seem scary how the picture seems outdated and that person is 6ft under. HA! imagine the dead having conversations with us through the internet

I think I hate my older brother...he only comes around when he wants something, and then forgets that I do him favors; it seems he'd rather see me miserable instead of content.

I might really like my new lab job. No stress... great training... more pay... the only complaint being that it's kinda boring... surrounded by cute young women...

I'm drunk again..but i guess not enough to type stupidly. Also I sent NB(and other friends) the cheesiest postcards from NY I could find...I drew stupid pictures on the back and wrote something. She texted me tonight "haha how'd you get my address?" I told her "magic, i'm drunk now. talk later." she says "no haha seriously" I reply with "serious business!".

I got everyone (with a peculiar enough last name)'s address of yellowpages.com..yes im fucking creepy. woot.

Also, a semi-friend of mine (friend of friends) gf was at the party and she's pretty hot. During the party I noticed her looking at me, but didn't approach because she's dude's gf. But eventually she just started talking to me, she wanted to try my glasses on, told me I looked good in them blah blah, she likes my pants, blah blah. I'm drunk and I ask him "dude what's your gf's name" and she says "I'm not his gf he hasn't asked me out yet". So I tell her I'll find her on myspace haha, I've added her already.

Morally, am I allowed to fuck her?

yeah guys, another thing that astounds me is how some guys just find it hard to move relationships along... too afraid to make a move.

if someone you fancy looks at you from across a crowd of people and smiles, go approach NOW... if you're in a good conversation and laughing, take her hand and lead her to the other room... if you wanna kiss her, do it...

Fuck dating, all it does is give you a comfortable escuse to not make a move... while the other person basks in the glory of free lunches and rides and is most likely bored to death. weeeaaak.

Also, a semi-friend of mine (friend of friends) gf was at the party and she's pretty hot. During the party I noticed her looking at me, but didn't approach because she's dude's gf. But eventually she just started talking to me, she wanted to try my glasses on, told me I looked good in them blah blah, she likes my pants, blah blah. I'm drunk and I ask him "dude what's your gf's name" and she says "I'm not his gf he hasn't asked me out yet". So I tell her I'll find her on myspace haha, I've added her already.

Morally, am I allowed to fuck her?

i was at a bar with a buddy of mine who just got back from austrailia for a year. he looks exactly like kurt cobain, good looking guy. and we went out to a bar, within like 2 minutes like the whole room of girls flock to him and try chatting him up. He has like one girl he's talking to at the end of the night and I tell him we're leaving. He's like ok, then i hear him exchange myspace information with her. what is wrong with people these days?

i was at a bar with a buddy of mine who just got back from austrailia for a year. he looks exactly like kurt cobain, good looking guy. and we went out to a bar, within like 2 minutes like the whole room of girls flock to him and try chatting him up. He has like one girl he's talking to at the end of the night and I tell him we're leaving. He's like ok, then i hear him exchange myspace information with her. what is wrong with people these days?

Agreed...pathetic. Myspace??!! Yet another barrier, another crutch.

from this summer, i never superconfessed this:

my friends in mexico are heavy drinkers but anti drugs, and they recently discovered absinthe and since in that movie eurotrip, they start trippin out on that shit they think its true so theyre drinkin that shit like crazy, buying them for 1000 to 1200 pesos a bottle (100 to 120 dollars-ish), wastin their money and nobodys trippin out, i buy some salvia i tell them to smoke it with me, and they pussy out.

Guys, I know how to get a girl from a party, but I guess not when her bf is right there. I really should've just gotten her off for a second and got her number, much better idea. But since he was right there myspace seemed harmless enough.

Don't have one, I actually signed up but I'm too lazy to fuck with it. I've never actually exchanged myspace info with anyone, or seen anyone do that (they exchange URL's?)...I just told her I'd find her.

Also, she's not even #1. There's like 2-3 girls above her. Yes, this matters...haha...I'm good.

like two years ago my neighbor calls me and says " yo fish (my last name is fischer), u gotta wingman for me. i got these two girls from myspace coming over."

i had a girlfriend at the time so i wasn't planning on doing anything, but i figured my friend needed help so i would just talk to the other girl while he tried to do whatever.

we go pick up these girls and they're pretty fat and ugly.

so we go back to his house and its basically awkward as hell cause i dont wanna be there in the first place, but i'm forced to make small talk with this girl while my friend uses all these cliche hook up techniques. i think he did the whole tickle/make fun of her/ steal something of hers not give it back routine. which i hate watching. eventually he gets her to go to his room so i'm downstairs with the ugly girl. after about 5 min of awkward silence i make my phone ring and tell her i have to leave.

the day after i ask my friend what happened.

and his reply was. " we were upstairs and she said she was thirsty. i said ill give u a sprite if u give me a bj. and she said ok. and i didnt give her the sprite after"

but yea. myspace=hos.

I think maybe I'll try it out, there's a couple people that aren't on myspace that are on FB that i'd like to keep in touch with.

Also, at the party I complimented another friend's gf on her True Religions...I have sinned.

I think maybe I'll try it out, there's a couple people that aren't on myspace that are on FB that i'd like to keep in touch with.

Also, at the party I complimented another friend's gf on her True Religions...I have sinned.

when i get beligerantly drunk. which i try to avoid, but when i do just get loud and boisterious i love just ranting on and on about how much true religion can suck mah dick. i usually feel bad cause i have some friends that drop alot of cash on ugly as fuck jeans

and if im drunk enough. i like to remind them of that fact.