superconfessional

Guest jmatsu
you dont suck, far from it.

the mods suck, the took away all the nice + rep comments i got for making fun of Famous.

if you posted in waywt i could see why your shit got deleted (yeah it sucks, but what can you do?). if it was in chat thats just fucked up.

the reason i don't hate on famous anymore is because usually talking to him is like talking to rock. he suffers from a twinky aesthetic and hasn't the drive/vision to change. it's pointless to even waste your time.

Guest Airjamie
keep it in the 'what did you do last night' thread! ;)

I confess: I moved into the "I love you" phase with my girlfriend. Not sure if it's good or bad, but it feels right, so it's probably good

You mean...feels good like a blowjob? Freebase coke? Or feels good like a job well done. Im guessing the latter, in which case you have fucked up in ways your puny brain cannot possibly comprehend. Enjoy the box of tampax shes already left in your bathroom cabinet "just in case baby" Go ahead....go look. I know, dude i know. You need a handgun...go now.

Guest Airjamie
"just in case" tampons can't hold a candle to "great new taste" tampons.

have you tried the strawberry-kiwi?

I think i saw one digging through the trash at the womens bathroom at burger king the other day. I had no idea it was a new flavor or i wouldive chewed a little longer.

Im pretty sure ken tried to fuck an asian grandma this weekend.

oh god no.. haha you are sick!

i work for my dad at a customized countertops and cabinets display room and the woman came in asking about a sale. i explained to her what is included in the sale and that if she were to change anything about the sale. she kept asking all these why this and why that... slap her! cheap bitch!

...asians *shakes head*

if you dip this in a mug of hot water, will it make strawberry-kiwi tea?

i recommend steeping the tampons for exactly 22 minutes using scalding hot water in order to achieve the right balance of taste, bitterness, and color in your beverage.

thank you for using tamp-o-tea products.

You mean...feels good like a blowjob? Freebase coke? Or feels good like a job well done. Im guessing the latter, in which case you have fucked up in ways your puny brain cannot possibly comprehend. Enjoy the box of tampax shes already left in your bathroom cabinet "just in case baby" Go ahead....go look. I know, dude i know. You need a handgun...go now.

Well, I went through my skeez-o phase earlier in the year, and I can honestly say the blowjobs are way better now. I get massages, she drinks me under the table, it's so awesome. Why rock the boat?

i dont know why but sometimes during the summer, im going through it right now, i get a bit depressed for no reason and just get completely stand offish and isolate myself from my friends. its happened for the last few years and i know itll go away in a little bit but i would rather just not go through it at all. shit.

bless you hot virile men on the prowl.

those who complain about the chicka's that you invite into your lives, who play you (have boyfriends but still want to fuck around) has any of you considered that these 'ladies' may be very scorned by any of you 'playing' them once?

my recent ex has issues of self worth and abandonment so there for thinks that he isn't worth someone truly caring for him. (he also is lacking ability to allow anyone in!)

so with a trampled heart, and a confused brain, I may look for a 'substitute' to pass a moment or two with, and it may be little or no stings attached, however the itch may only be scratched by him.

surely we all have felt this at least once in our lives?

when we need and want some light play and attention from those we seek approval from, its not meant to be with malice or to deliberately misrepresent, we just NEED a wink and a smile to ease the pain.

for the record, I have only just opened my eyes to see whats around me, there are a few that look like they may be yummy and worth trying.

Someone just offered me $900 for a pair of sneakers I'm thinking about flipping and I was so shocked I tried to talk them down.

Edit: I was also thinking about joining the belly dance appreciation society on Facebook, cos it's got 16 absolutely stunning female members, but the only prequisite is you're not a perv.

Grrrrr.

So...i'm fucking this girl who has no idea that I have to (I think) pay for an abortion for the ex today....or maybe the ex is crazy and is trying to get me back through saying she's pregnant? Fucking jerry springer shit...

I was an exceptional math student in high school. I received college credit for algebra, calculus and trigonometry.

Then I went to college, picked a major that wasn't math related, and now I have difficulties figuring a 20% tip.

:P

the same exact thing happened to me...creepy