superconfessional

I had my first raw jeans based dream last night, I dreamt I was out with a friend of mine and my jeans started superspeed fading, indigo ink was bleeding right out on to the both of us and eventually it was like they'd been acid washed.

Also seraphim, I'll take your friends off your hands, dancing to cheesy euro pop sounds ridiculous fun.

So I skipped my prom and ended up playing capture the flag with a bunch of new friends for about three hours. Right across from where my prom was. I could see it all happening in the window. I was immensely satisfied.

I want the real prom experience, I want to get drunk in a limo with kids I'll never talk to again (and hopefully seraphim, in true prom fashion I wanna go with a girl way out of my league/I've never met).

my god, i didn't realize the two of you were so, so, way too young. i feel dirty now, cause i thought icarus was kinda cute...

i've got a confession. i'm bored and dissatisfied with life. i have no reason to be, got a good job, great marriage, great friends....

maybe this is due to weed smoking miz. for real. i quit because as opposed to making me happy/gitty (high school era) in college it made me depressed and paranoid....and i only smoked it a handful of times out of high school...

i dunno im kinda fortunate both of my proms were sick :/ and i got to sport some pimpin suits

-i watched hotfuzz today... i loved it since ive watched a lot of the movies they parodied.. but i think my highness caused me to try to force some laughs..

I want the real prom experience, I want to get drunk in a limo with kids I'll never talk to again (and hopefully seraphim, in true prom fashion I wanna go with a girl way out of my league/I've never met).

you should make sure she'll go "all the way" otherwise, it's not a real prom experience.

i was in a cab yesterday night and we were yelling shit at the prom...

You can come be my friend, it's nicer dahn sowff anyway.
Seraphim come to my High School prom with me?

I might be going on a trip to Brighton soon, so I'll be sure to buy you a pint, DD

and Crillz, where are you from, how much would plane tickets cost and would i have to wear some idiot dress or could i rock up in a tux?

So I skipped my prom and ended up playing capture the flag with a bunch of new friends for about three hours. Right across from where my prom was. I could see it all happening in the window. I was immensely satisfied.

i did the same, minus the caputre the flag - i went and saw 28 weeks later with my older brother who i haven't seen in a good long while. i was happy, but i felt sorta unfulfilled, and as the pics slowly disseminate onto facebook, the depression is slowly sinking in. luckily i still have next year.