superconfessional

Dude, Nirvana rules.

yup

anyway, i was faded and i had a weed sack on my desk in my room so my mom walked in on me and i used my arm to cover it on my desk so shes like wuts under your arm so i slide my arm back and forth like a dumbass trying to say its plants and seeds for a chem project and she says this could be marijuana so she takes it. so i go down stairs making up all this bullshit about how i will plant these, so i just took out 8 cups and filled it with water soil pebbles etc and had to dump my bud in there so she'll believe me its a project, but i dont like lying to my mom, man bad trip today

I almost felt sick today when I realized on the bus I was wearing a leather jacket and leather shoes. I felt unclean. I'll never do that again.

Guest jmatsu
I almost felt sick today when I realized on the bus I was wearing a leather jacket and leather shoes. I felt unclean. I'll never do that again.

i don't get it. what's the prob?

Guest Airjamie

Thats it. I've totally had it with being this entire college communities "safecracker". This meaning that i have the luck of being that one guy that everyone know that is notorious for nailing virgins. I dont know how, I dont know why, but i seem to attract virgins worse than a coldplay show, and no, its not fucking cool. I'm tired of fucking virgins alright? and why the fuck cant they just TELL ME THEY ARE A VIRGIN before I take the to bed? Is it that fucking hard or are women just that fucking stupid? And for gods sake if you are stupid enough to just throw your virginity out like that, have some goddamn composure about it. Do you really think for a second that I want to have a relationship with someone like you? That, when i wake up in the morning to ANOTHER FUCKING SET OF RUINED SHEETS, I'm just going to shake off $60 more down the drain? No, I am going to yell at you and likely let you know just what an idiot you are. And getting your friends to lurk my number of other peoples phones so they can call and guilttrip the fuck out of me isnt going to work either. There is a reason I am fucking single, and its because i need a girl who is intelligent, strong willed, and understands that YES, I DO HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE RECORD IN THE USED SECTION. And another thing, if a girl is lucky enough not to just get totally shit on by me whenever i find out they let me swipe their card THE DAY THEY MET ME, why is it they always expect me to be their mentor? Like i have time, energy, or i even give a shit enough to counsel you through your entire fucking life. Just jump off something really tall. AND NO, I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CONDITION WALK YOU BACK TO/HELP YOU FIND THE CAR YOU PARKED SIX BLOCKS AWAY, IM HUNG OVER AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CLOSE MY DOOR THERE WILL BE FUCKING MURDERS.

i just lost my virginity 2 hrs ago...

LOLLLLLLL thats some funny shit.

i mean... i never woulda guessed. you're in reservist etc. [which means you gotta be like over 21, in fact, i'd say like mid 20's] and... damn man. you just struck me as the kinda person who would've lost it a long time ago.

unless of course you're shitting me.

in which case you're a prick. hahahahaha.

ive been posting on hypebeast lately.

you think the dickriding here is bad, you should go over there. im convinced that if a handful of posters here went over there we could take it over and change the entire direction of the forums... i mean fuck, i could probably convinvce them to make me a mod now.

^ you're like a forum butterfly, embraceable as a waterfall.

i, on the other hand am thinking i ought to take a break from SF, I think about clothes during weird times now and no longer is it 'ah, a new pair of jeans' it's like 'fuck it, i'll just get some jomons'...

ive been posting on hypebeast lately.

you think the dickriding here is bad, you should go over there. im convinced that if a handful of posters here went over there we could take it over and change the entire direction of the forums... i mean fuck, i could probably convinvce them to make me a mod now.

the dickriding has been quite amusing to witness, here's a few choice lines

"Cheep is a fucking pimp! lol Nice fit man."

"cheep is so cool he makes Ghandi look stupid."

"cheep is like the new cool guy who comes to your school. Some of you guys seem to have man crushes lol."

"No homo but Cheep, you're my hero."

the dickriding has been quite amusing to witness, here's a few choice lines

"Cheep is a fucking pimp! lol Nice fit man."

"cheep is so cool he makes Ghandi look stupid."

"cheep is like the new cool guy who comes to your school. Some of you guys seem to have man crushes lol."

"No homo but Cheep, you're my hero."

and thats just from this morning.

little late on the response...but,,

NB calls/IMs/talks to me more than I do her, but im still not positive if she wants to take it any further than math-buddies, I've only asked her out once...I think i'll try again

In related news, I ran into another girl from my anthro class today, (we'll call her Nosy, for a couple reasons) and she is much easier to talk to, and she's 'all over my nuts'..got her number. So while i still want NB more...i think I'll play with Nosy for now.

Eh?

I've been so inspired by jungle jane's waywt postings and wondered... "how can I take waywt pics with the same intimacy that jungle jane has composed... without looking horribly ghey"

see below:

ww3.jpg

Well... time to go back to the drawing board and brood and... stuff.