superconfessional

GG, good luck with that. Just dont use the word grip here or else I'll have to slap the shit out of you. Get in so we can sufu kick it. That and get drunk and cry over all the money we're losing to uni.

haha, a DDML callout?

What is it you'd like to know, sir? :) Currently my tangle of women has been slightly de-tangled due to Meow Girl going MIA, though it's early in the week still and I haven't made it to the weekend just yet...

My alcohol consumption for the week (Monday and Tuesday) has been limited to about 10 beers, a bottle of soju, a bottle of wine, and a couple shots of something or other, so I'm kinda slow out of the gate.

I've been working hard to line up lots of work for myself lately, but unfortunately I'll probably have to run back to America for a funeral sometime very soon, my 80 year old grandma whose had about 3 each of most common medical procedures and ailments is finally shutting down, so I have a lot on my hands right now just trying to deal with people. My grandma and her getting sick all the time but somehow surviving it all (this is a woman with amputated feet, fake knees, glaucoma and deafness, about 6 each of strokes and heart attacks, bit-monthly open heart surgeries, and 50 years of diabetes) reminds me of the cracked-out PCP addict who gets shot up by police but continues walking and spooks everyone out, the very definition of a strong woman. My dad's grandmother was the same way, smoked cigarettes, drank whiskey and wine daily, and swore like a sailor til she was about 95.

Nothing much going on in my twisted life, about the same as its been.

Last night I wrote my exgf a letter as its been exactly 3 years to the day that I first ran into her. Thought it was a nice little milestone and told her I could be found in the same place as always. Half of me says she will ignore it, half of me expects to walk outside one morning on my way to work and find her sitting on my front stoop, having taken the early bird in from Tokyo. Some things just don't die so easily.

I'm still sitting here in my undies at 11am, but I'm about to head out, go to a few job interviews, eat a hamburger for lunch, meet up with a friend a play a little pool, eat some dinner and catch up, go to a club where they have free drinks between 9-12, see their in-house stripper at 1, and then go across to another part of town where there's a ladies night going on and I can lose myself in a room full of drunk girls.

Yesterday the Shanghai index fell 9% in stock prices, sparking the worst plunge in the Dow since Sept 11th. Dow is down 416.02 points and its midday in Tokyo with Nikkei down 644 points. Carry traders are unloading positions like crazy, sparking the dollar/yen ratio to drop nearly 2 yen at 118 and everybody in Asia is stressed. Thank you stupid Japanese house wife day traders for your herd mentality and unloading huge volatility in the markets. Really, thank you. Today is a shitty day.

GG, good luck with that. Just dont use the word grip here or else I'll have to slap the shit out of you. Get in so we can sufu kick it. That and get drunk and cry over all the money we're losing to uni.

Haha, lucky for me I don't use that word too often if at all. The costs are going to kill but the memories and experience will be totally worth it. First beer's on me.

Golden you will get so much pussy at FIT. Fucking crazy.

This is yet another reason why I am trying to get in to Parsons or FIT (or most Design schools that is), the men to women ratio is great. And the straight men to women ratio is even better! :)

Yesterday the Shanghai index fell 9% in stock prices, sparking the worst plunge in the Dow since Sept 11th. Dow is down 416.02 points and its midday in Tokyo with Nikkei down 644 points. Carry traders are unloading positions like crazy, sparking the dollar/yen ratio to drop nearly 2 yen at 118 and everybody in Asia is stressed. Thank you stupid Japanese house wife day traders for your herd mentality and unloading huge volatility in the markets. Really, thank you. Today is a shitty day.

i was listening to this today....should be a very interesting week for americans. kind of like a black friday sale perhaps...

My alcohol consumption for the week (Monday and Tuesday) has been limited to about 10 beers, a bottle of soju, a bottle of wine, and a couple shots of something or other, so I'm kinda slow out of the gate.

confession: everybody I know drinks soju and I've never had it. This makes me feel ostracized. I guess the real confession is that I feel ostracized over which alcoholic beverages my friends drink and that freaks me out.

Actually applying to F.I.T. in NYC for Fashion Design. It's most definitely my first choice for school.

Def wish you good luck with that, I was planning on applying there as well but decided NY would be too much of a headache right now. Im staying in Philly, I just applied to PhilaU for fashion industry managment.

Guest youngteam

there was this time where i bruised my testicles while riding my bike and my ballsack swelled and turned a purplish hue. i was alarmed, in pain, and fascinated at the same time. i took pics, and if anyone's interested i can post them.

I went to the restroom, and then I guess some guy decided not to lock his stall and I open the stall and I see this bald headed dude with glasses, skinny ass legs, hella hairy on the legs, with his pubes flaring sitting there reading his magazine. Now he's sitting 4 seats away from me. I saw a penis today. God Damn. I hate my life.

decided that going out is overrated.. and that I hate stimulants of any kind, although I can tolerate a cup of coffee. but energy drinks, adderall/concerta, and especially illicit drugs -- forget about it. they just give me this overall feeling of uneasiness and that something is wrong (I guess you could call it general anxiety).

I was at some girls party at a really nice resteraunt. We are talking 15 for a glass of water and I was pretty trashed. I went to take a dump. When I finished, I walked out of the stall and there were like 8 girls. I was like shit and it was a really big dump too. I was too trashed to remember the rest.

Played guitar hero for the first time... while tweaked. I was pretty good. It either means I rock without drugs, or I'm absolutely terrible. I'm hoping for the former so I won't have to become addicted just to rock hard on GH2.

I went to the restroom, and then I guess some guy decided not to lock his stall and I open the stall and I see this bald headed dude with glasses, skinny ass legs, hella hairy on the legs, with his pubes flaring sitting there reading his magazine. Now he's sitting 4 seats away from me. I saw a penis today. God Damn. I hate my life.

very Camus.