superconfessional

djrajio, i just read this. man, you are living the "life." you been in tokyo for while (right?). you know how this shit works. not to make your "confession" seem trivial, but i have been in and have heard of way worse horror stories..

if you value the great sex, just keep that shit on the side (sex-tomo). i find that crazy/emotional problem-girls in japan usually have the best sex-skills anyway. just don't get caught, player. just get an extra cel. get ruthless. post a pic that girl!

Haha. Well I'm not trying to receive pity from anybody; just telling things like they are, you know? These are all my decisions and I've played and been played far too many times to get played by this girl. Ur right bout the yari-tomo business but it only works if no emotional attachment is involved. Usually everytime the girl gets too emotionally attached and starts wanting to be exclusive, then ends up feeling used when things don't work out. I don't want the drama (ironic isn't it...).

Yeah, for meat eaters though, medium rare is the way to go for steak. Guess that must have been some shocking shit for you.

it wasnt too shocking. it was just so bloody. i could taste the blood when i chewed. and at one point, i squeezed so much blood out of one piece, that the blood/bbq sauce ratio was 1:1.

as usual.... RAJIV HAS THE PROBLEMS I WISH I HAD.

i imagine him sitting in his apartment in tokyo looking at a bunch of glossy photos of high-powered/gorgeous japanese spread out on his $30,000 coffee table, anguishing as he picks up each photo one by one and wondering to himself, "HOW am I going to find to have sex with ALL these women?!"

Haha. Well I'm not trying to receive pity from anybody; just telling things like they are, you know? These are all my decisions and I've played and been played far too many times to get played by this girl. Ur right bout the yari-tomo business but it only works if no emotional attachment is involved. Usually everytime the girl gets too emotionally attached and starts wanting to be exclusive, then ends up feeling used when things don't work out. I don't want the drama (ironic isn't it...).

no one is trying to pity you. alot of people on this board probably envy you.

what is your favorite sushi? mine is probably uni or kani-miso. the reason that i know these are my favoites is because i've probably tried every single type known to japan.

but, i can't just eat both of these exclusively, if you catch my drift. i find myself always going back to them, but i still need that variety.

maybe the circles i run in and myself are just bad people, but this is how i'm living. i'm not saying that i am this crazy motteX2 nanpashii/playboy, but live it up while you're still young. i don't know where you're from or your ethnicity, but could you actually see yourself marrying japanese girl? i guess if that one girl's sex is mad good and she's crazy interesting, be exclusive (but like i stated, i get tired of eating the same damn sushi, for real). i think the reason that you question this shit is because you, like you said-don't want the drama, and don't actually want to settle down. but when is there no drama in any relationship, anyhow? i know you'll be okay.

no one is trying to pity you. alot of people on this board probably envy you.

what is your favorite sushi? mine is probably uni or kani-miso. the reason that i know these are my favoites is because i've probably tried every single type known to japan.

but, i can't just eat both of these exclusively, if you catch my drift. i find myself always going back to them, but i still need that variety.

maybe the circles i run in and myself are just bad people, but this is how i'm living. i'm not saying that i am this crazy motteX2 nanpashii/playboy, but live it up while you're still young. i don't know where you're from or your ethnicity, but could you actually see yourself marrying japanese girl? i guess if that one girl's sex is mad good and she's crazy interesting, be exclusive (but like i stated, i get tired of eating the same damn sushi, for real). i think the reason that you question this shit is because you, like you said-don't want the drama, and don't actually want to settle down. but when is there no drama in any relationship, anyhow? i know you'll be okay.

Jmatsu. I dunno if other people will agree and I consider you one of the realist and smartest guys on here. I feel what you're saying and my preivous post wasn't angry or trying to bring criticism. I just post my life on here for what it is. Might post pi-ku-ra pics later....:cool:

as i was walking to the class i am currently in right now, a girl stood on a bench and screamed "im the queen of the school." I, as fate would have it, was right above her on a sort of bridge like structure that connects our schools buildings.

impulsively, i spat on her.

this may have been the greatest thing ive ever done. ever.

as i was walking to the class i am currently in right now, a girl stood on a bench and screamed "im the queen of the school." I, as fate would have it, was right above her on a sort of bridge like structure that connects our schools buildings.

+1,000,000.

Hmm, great, another birthday and all I've got to show for it is some fucked up mug... I think I'm going to take out the Vodka that's in the fridge... not the best stuff I could get drunk with, but I'm too lazy to go to a liquor store.

Pffft. (Excuse any drunken posts that might follow within a few hours.)

red, if supertalk would let me give you positive rep again, I would have. regardless, that was an awesome story

+1

red, if supertalk would let me give you positive rep again, I would have. regardless, that was an awesome story

+1

2nd!

(10charformers)

superconfession: i can't figure out the multiquote button

:(

lol i was just trying to figure out how to use it in the "stop the press" thread so... you click the ones you want to quote with the "quote+" and for the last quote you want to quote, click the actual "quote" button.
+1,000,000.

and thus my power grows!

:cool:

So, I gave some tips to this kid about denim and I guess he felt like telling his "sneakerhead" friends about me handing out advice and the kid goes, "Did you get into raw denim because of ISS, you hypebeast" and start saying "APC, Nudie, Levis, or Raw denim in general is 'hypebeast'" because supposedly sneakerheads are claiming that raw denim was started by them and now everybody is stealing their style and that everybody is a "hypebeast" for wearing raw denim and supposedly theres a thread on ISS thats about denim with a bunch of people going crazy in it? I wish I could see it but I'm ip banned from ISS back in early 06 for talking shit. Someone find it for me. I need a laugh. :(

So, I gave some tips to this kid about denim and I guess he felt like telling his "sneakerhead" friends about me handing out advice and the kid goes, "Did you get into raw denim because of ISS, you hypebeast" and start saying "APC, Nudie, Levis, or Raw denim in general is 'hypebeast'" because supposedly sneakerheads are claiming that raw denim was started by them and now everybody is stealing their style and that everybody is a "hypebeast" for wearing raw denim and supposedly theres a thread on ISS thats about denim with a bunch of people going crazy in it? I wish I could see it but I'm ip banned from ISS back in early 06 for talking shit. Someone find it for me. I need a laugh. :(

http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=310592

superconfession: i bought a pair of corduroy pants thinking they were dark brown, but when i wore them outside, they were olive. this was probably a year ago. fool me once, shame on you, pants.

this morning, i found a nice pair of brown cords in my closet that i've never seen before so i wore 'em today. lo and behold, when i stepped outside my house ... wtf. i got duped again by those damn olive pants.