superconfessional

last night i went out with my friends and i noticed that all of my shirts dont fit anymore. it wasnt that cold and i didnt want to wear a jacket so i was just looking for a simple button front shirt, and i tried on like 10 shirts and they were all too big. i ve lost a bit of weight and they used to fit fine but now i have a closet full of things i like but look horrible on me. kinda pisses me off.

last night i went out with my friends and i noticed that all of my shirts dont fit anymore. it wasnt that cold and i didnt want to wear a jacket so i was just looking for a simple button front shirt, and i tried on like 10 shirts and they were all too big. i ve lost a bit of weight and they used to fit fine but now i have a closet full of things i like but look horrible on me. kinda pisses me off.

I think losing weight is much better than gaining weight and finding that you cant fit into your clothing anymore. At least now you have an excuse to update your wardrobe. You win some, lose some.

I think losing weight is much better than gaining weight and finding that you cant fit into your clothing anymore. At least now you have an excuse to update your wardrobe. You win some, lose some.

yeah but gaining weight and not being able to fit into your clothes atleast gives you some sort of incentive to lose the weight so you don't need to purchase an entirely new wardrobe!

Will update you guys more...

That's some deep, soul searching type shit. Glad things are okay for you--sounds like you two connected on a level where you both are on the same page.

Keep us posted.

Yesterday it was -20 degrees farenheit. Thats fucking cold. Today it was only -4. This was the first day I've ever seen weather that cold and been happy that it wasn't worse. Also in case none of you have ever experienced wind at -20, I'd like to take a moment and describe the pleasure. Picture yourself standing outside. You have two layers of long underwear, a t-shirt, a sweater, and an artic survival coat from Cabelas. And a pair of 15.5 oz denims. Now imagine being bundled up in all that and your still freezing. Everything hurts. Your breathing is shallow. Your face is raw and sensitive. Your nose burns. Your ears feel like they're going to fall off. Your eyes tear automatically and the tears freeze to the raw painful skin on your cheeks. And you cant stop shivering. Now imagine somebody walks up to you with a wet rag and slaps you across the face with it. Thats -20 degree wind.

Yesterday it was -20 degrees farenheit. Thats fucking cold. Today it was only -4. This was the first day I've ever seen weather that cold and been happy that it wasn't worse. Also in case none of you have ever experienced wind at -20, I'd like to take a moment and describe the pleasure. Picture yourself standing outside. You have two layers of long underwear, a t-shirt, a sweater, and an artic survival coat from Cabelas. And a pair of 15.5 oz denims. Now imagine being bundled up in all that and your still freezing. Everything hurts. Your breathing is shallow. Your face is raw and sensitive. Your nose burns. Your ears feel like they're going to fall off. Your eyes tear automatically and the tears freeze to the raw painful skin on your cheeks. And you cant stop shivering. Now imagine somebody walks up to you with a wet rag and slaps you across the face with it. Thats -20 degree wind.

god damn i'm with you dude. I'm in chicago now and it's killing me especially since I just moved here from Los Angeles. It hit like -20 with windchill and i have to walk everywhere to get to classes. It was like 10 degrees today and i was like "THANK THA SWEET LORD"

Ok my confession. Lately I've started to realize again that women are more trouble than good. Two months ago I met a hot 29 year old who works for a domestic bank in Tokyo. I met here at a US college alumnai event that one of her friends dragged her along. Lots of guys tried hitting on her, shooting the shit about how much money they made (lots of foriegn bankers were there), how GQ they were, etc. So I decided to switch it up and talk about, what else, fashion (lol...). Long story short, we ended up walking back home together and figured I just grab her phone number and be done with it. Ironically, it turns out that her apartment is right down the street from mine and I began to wonder how I never had seen her before. Fast forward a week, we went out, had fun, and she ended up back at my place Then I go back to LA for three weeks. Come back and we go out the night I arrive back. Again, over at my place. Find out that she lived a year in SF and a year in NY just to go clubbing in Harlem and spend all her money on Phat Farm. First warning sign. Tells me how she likes to use guys and that she's had guys offer her diamonds rings, trips to expensive places, etc. Well I'm no chump; don't tell her shit, and just agree with her. Sex is good so far, so I can deal. One night she sleeps over and at 3AM in the morning, gets up, and just leaves with no explanation. Next evening, I'm confused but refuse to call and act like a chump. Eventually I break-down and call. She apologises and says she was meaning to call, even though I know she did it to spark drama and see my reaction. She wants to see me the following week, I tell her I'm busy and tired and go to bed. Eventually she calls again and says she wants to stay over. I relent. She comes in totally wasted and starts telling me off. Saying she can't trust me, that I'm a bad boy, that she hates the fact that I still talk to my ex and that she's jealous of her (though she's never met her). I tell her to get out. Next morning she calls and apologises and says she was too drunk. Fast forward to two day ago, Ive been sick and decided I can't see her, she e-mails my phone saying she is with her friends drinking, I ignore it. She e-mails again saying that she sorry for always talking in japanese, which I didn't understand. Call her. She's drunk, asking where I am. I tell her I"m going home after having dinner with a friend. She says she is drinking with three guy friends. I know she is telling me this to get me jealous and provoke me; she also tells me that her ex called her just before asking her to see him; I don't act like a chump and say its cool and have fun. I plan on breaking up with her in two weeks, once this other girl comes back from vacation but its hard cuz of the sex. Even if the woman is crazy, if the sex is amazing, would you still hang in there....?

djrajio, i just read this. man, you are living the "life." you been in tokyo for while (right?). you know how this shit works. not to make your "confession" seem trivial, but i have been in and have heard of way worse horror stories..

if you value the great sex, just keep that shit on the side (sex-tomo). i find that crazy/emotional problem-girls in japan usually have the best sex-skills anyway. just don't get caught, player. just get an extra cel. get ruthless. post a pic that girl!

djrajio, i just read this. man, you are living the "life." you been in tokyo for while (right?). you know how this shit works. not to make your "confession" seem trivial, but i have been in and have heard of way worse horror stories..

if you value the great sex, just keep that shit on the side (sex-tomo). i find that crazy/emotional problem-girls in japan usually have the best sex-skills anyway. just don't get caught, player. just get an extra cel. get ruthless. post a pic that girl!

Wisest post ever.

Jmatsu should have his own advice thread. Each resonse will be: POST A PIC. :cool:

We are all waiting...

i ate a medium rare steak last night. and first i felt adventurous, then i felt guilty, then i felt sick. and now i feel like giving a vegan lifestyle another try.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Were you vegan before this incident?