superconfessional

I have intense nightmares about walking into final exams unprepared like once every half a year or so. In these dreams I am like ten minutes away from the beginning of an exam, and I don't know the material at all. What's even worse, is that my notes are always missing in the dream, so I can't even review for winging it.

My heart begins to pound wildly, and I have panic attacks in my fucking dream. I always pop the fuck up out of sleep, heart pounding and all, right before any exam is set to begin. It always takes me two-three seconds after waking to realize that I haven't been a student for a little over two years now.

Fuck, I hate these dreams.

edit: lol, azn8oi4lyf, right?

Edited by azn8oi

Fuck, I have even dreamed (more than five times) that I registered for a class, and never went into class at all. No assignments completed, no exams taken. Those dreams are basically the same in feeling as what I posted above, but I think it's worse.

This shit would never happen to me in real life, because I'm too careful for that shit, so I guess that's why I full out fucking PANIC.

^^you should post more, in the eyeglasses thread

Fuck, I have even dreamed (more than five times) that I registered for a class, and never went into class at all. No assignments completed, no exams taken.

i'm disorganized as fuck and i still had those dreams

i think it's natural

Happened to me once, she was all cute and all but I had more tits than her and she just stood there naked didn't even touch me. I tried a couple of time and then told her it won't work. Afterwards she spread the rumour that I was probably gay but it's ok because I already told everyone she was the shittiest in bed.

She's been with one of my friend for what 1.5 year now haha.

Happened to me once, she was all cute and all but I had more tits than her and she just stood there naked didn't even touch me. I tried a couple of time and then told her it won't work. Afterwards she spread the rumour that I was probably gay but it's ok because I already told everyone she was the shittiest in bed.

She's been with one of my friend for what 1.5 year now haha.

that shit should be mandatory if a chick has the courage to call you gay she should sleep with ya!

was hanging out with some friends tonight and someone made/brought mini banoffee pies. I honestly thought that they were called that because they had banana in them and her last name is boffey. I had never seen them before.

I eventually found out.

also banoffee pies are delicious.

shit the bed with a good regular lay i had here today, now's the fun part where i get to pretend like i don't care and go out to try to find someone else

i'm also really turning neckbeard recently in an effort to save money by not going out, so i get to juggle that predicament into the mix as well

so i went on a date with the best girl i've met in like a year tonight

my room mate has a thing for her

he has banged this girl's best friend

he is currently trying to rekindle a flame with his ex

i'm not sure if i should be the good guy and not go for it or if it's a bullshit crush and he's obviously too into other things for me to take it seriously

she rules though

my room mate has a thing for her

he has banged this girl's best friend

he is currently trying to rekindle a flame with his ex

she rules though

Yes you should go for it. Nobody has a right to claim women or "call dibs", and especially if he isn't really pursuing her right now and just interested. If that's the case I call dibs on every 8+ within 50 miles of me. Maybe 100.

I always coax my dog to lay near my feet so I can secretly slip them under him while he sleeps and keep them warm.

my dog does this to random people we meet on the street without coaxing.

Wait, were they serious about not knowing what shit the bed means? I almost posted this last night but knew I'd get trolled for taking it seriously. No, nobody literally pooped in their bed. Jesus.

tbh I knew he didn't shit the bed literally but I wasn't sure what he was trying to say, I had never heard this expression before so I checked urban dictionary : http://www.urbandict...hit%20the%20bed

and actual superconfession, when i'm in Germany I feel like checking where Alexx1976 lives and hang out but I don't even want to. severe case of sufufamism.

Edited by freecat

what sucks about that girl that broke it off with me is that she took her pillow with her (i fucked up my own pillow by spilling ashtray water on it then fucked it up more trying to wash it)

so I'm back to sleeping on a pillowcase full of old clothes

and I can't afford a pillow until the 15th

what sucks about that girl that broke it off with me is that she took her pillow with her (i fucked up my own pillow by spilling ashtray water on it then fucked it up more trying to wash it)

so I'm back to sleeping on a pillowcase full of old clothes

and I can't afford a pillow until the 15th