superconfessional

have you guys really never heard that used as an expression?

nope, hadn't heard it before, hence my question

i'm familiar with the term shitting in your own backyard though - kinda similar i guess

i have heard stories of drunk dudes actually shitting the bed and shitting themselves (one in a cab of all places), next time i'll check urbandictionary.com beforehand to avoid the negs, lol.

what sucks about that girl that broke it off with me is that she took her pillow with her (i fucked up my own pillow by spilling ashtray water on it then fucked it up more trying to wash it)

so I'm back to sleeping on a pillowcase full of old clothes

and I can't afford a pillow until the 15th

if you weren't in canada i could supercarepackage you a pillow dude. as it is it wouldn't get there till after the 15th anyway :(

to the older crowd on sufu

is it normal that i feel like i'm 16 again now that i'm out of school? or am i just catching on the times i missed while in college?

i graduated two months ago and all i've been doing is working a bs job, going out and getting drunk every other night and chasing girls

Got an appointment for an interview with a firm that I really want to work in for a summer internship. At the same time I have already paid heaps of cash for a music festival that might be around the same time that work has started there. Damn.

is it normal that i feel like i'm 16 again now that i'm out of school? or am i just catching on the times i missed while in college?

i graduated two months ago and all i've been doing is working a bs job, going out and getting drunk every other night and chasing girls

this has basically been my experience for the past month Edited by cameron-

Got an appointment for an interview with a firm that I really want to work in for a summer internship. At the same time I have already paid heaps of cash for a music festival that might be around the same time that work has started there. Damn.

Think long term. How will a music festival enrich your life in the end?

Working for a firm will provide you with the skills like networking, it will look great on resume and may get paid.

To put it simply, I'll take internship if I had to choose.

You have the rest of your life to enjoy entertainment.

Edited by kawsneffect

if you can do both, that's better

music festivals are 100x better when you're young

so take advantage of your youth

but i mean resume-building is cool too,...

depends on the job

you should've come down to blizzarts last night dude, tons of girls to chase

also a few days ago I noticed that I can look at all your emails because of how the accounts are setup or something.

I didn't though cause I dont wanna look at your emails

you maybe could steal email transfers from me

also i found out i have 27 days to renew it which is good

edit: renewed... just have to wait for transfers... turns out it was all my fault cause i had it set up to an old email

Edited by diamonds

Last night I had this horrible dream that my dad had bought a harpsichord, put it in the living room, and somehow hooked it up to a huge Marshall amp. :unsure:

I have been increasingly thinking about my ex lately and I'm worried I'll call her next time I'm gonna be drunk (neg me for still remembering her phone number)

She's fucked up but sweet at the same time, I guess I sorta miss her

Someone who has experience in the matter drop some knowledge via PM