superconfessional

fake: let's go eat...its been too long

real: cool when do you want to go

fake: whenever my man

real: let's go on this date

fake: is that the only day you can go

real: I can't go on this day, when are you free?

fake: doesn't matter to me. whenever my man. its been too long.

real: let's go on this date

fake: LA or OC

real: LA

Haven't seen this doode in over a year. Been waiting over a week for a response to confirm. My assumption is that this so called friend is backing out and I don't have the energy to reach out and chase this. Hence, not only this reason, but why I don't choose to hang. But, I'd like to say, fuck you. I have shit to do and was trying to plan my week. I hope this fool lurks sufu and sees this post. If you do, I never wanted to fucking eat with you in the first place because I had a feeling this kind of bullshit was going to happen.

it bothers me when someone reaches out to me and when I reach back out it ends with plans not going anywhere. why ask to meet up if you never intended to meet up? My emotions is coming off feminine and I wrote how I felt about the situation. Tell me, what would a masculine man do in this situation?

Im like 95% sure my mom is cheating on my dad. e beenThey've been married like 23 years, get along decently I guess. But yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who possesses this knowledge. Dunno what to do.

married like 23 years, get along decently I guess. But yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who possesses this knowledge. Dunno what to do.

being logical doesnt make you all knowing

you are absolutely correct! which is why i always leave room for the possibility of being proven wrong in all my logic endeavors (and exactly why i invited the original challenger to do so)

and mass: is there any other to come to the right/wrong conclusion? :-)

if you use a condom right there's only a 2% chance of failure, and if you pull out correctly your odds are 4% so i don't think people are "signing on" to have kids when they have sex

lines like "well you know you could have a kid" have always been used to justify abstinence-only sex education and i'd rather not even go there

an analogy would sound stupid too, like "you have a 2% chance of getting mugged on the street tonight. why did you go out and have a beer? you signed on to getting mugged."

To myself: feeling stuck between work, distance gf, and life planning. stop holding off and put forth effort to move forward because your not doing yourself any favors. If she's a good woman she'll be there for you in the end.

wesc

posted today, 12:59 pm

to myself: feeling stuck between work, distance gf, and life planning. stop holding off and put forth effort to move forward because your not doing yourself any favors. if she's a good woman she'll be there for you in the end.

I'm in the same boat and need to apply the same principles in my life.

Realized how sick I've been of pretty much everyone I know and where I live. Get to travel a lot with work, but when I come home I just don't want to be there. A friend/coworker and I are talking about picking up and moving to Brooklyn for a change of scenery. Really looking forward to see what comes of it. Just doing some preliminary planning now

I would rather do my workout than go see ted with my friends. realizing more and more how introverted i am.

rearranged my whole fucking schedule so i could do my workout and go see ted. so naturally, my friends decide not to go. now i'm sitting watching the wire...again.

as much as I try to fight it, I get way bored / restless when I'm home alone. I know some people are naturally introverted and prefer their own space, but after a couple hours alone in the eve I'm bored as fuck and gotta go do something or have someone come over. Kinda hoping I can figure out how to actually enjoy being by myself for a while and not just pretending to like it.

i play video games

catch up on some shows

fap

more games

a lot of forum lurking

gym

and with meals in between, i don't know what time it is and the hell i did all evening.

This sucks the most on a sunday when it is around 9PM i realize i have to get up early for work the next day

just read this, sort of related:

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/30/the-busy-trap/?smid=tw-share

read it 3/4 way and really liked it

Edited by gettoasty