superconfessional

That's a pretty scum bag thing to do. A lot of people in this thread seem to have a really loose definition of "friend." Like that dude who's friends wife was sending him nude pics.... seriously fucked up. I would never play my friends like that, if you at the very least aren't honest with your friends than you aren't much of a friend.

My dad, in phoen conversations, regularly brings up this dude who was in my 3rd grade class and is now an Olympic snowboarder or something. The fog in my memory is kind of clearing all of a sudden and I am realizing that maybe my dad was barking up this kid's mom's tree at the time or something. gold medalist brother from a different mother? I don't even remember this guy, he probably remembers me though, which is kind of fucked up. I ran my elementary school. /famous

pro tip for kids: Australian accent + Basquiat type drawings in the 3rd grade get you in really good with everybody, and all that's left to do is to have your mom buy like 6 pizzas and make sure there are mad nintendo controllers.

Fuck, now that I think about it, I thnik I actually had snowboarder kid over at my birthday party along with my 'real friends' at my dad's request, and I actually didn't treat dude very well, because his mom was way too friendly to me and overbearing. Hmm.

why does it seem korean families have soooo many skeletons in the closet? maybe they just do a worse job of hiding them or try to hide them for so long they become skeletons. my sister married a korean guy and the skeletons in that family have me like "what? erally?" every other week.............

Guest on-display

i've dated a couple of korean girls. definitely could sense the hostility in mentioning certain topics. didn't stay long enough to catch an intervention =/

on the topic of friends. a friend betrayed me in high school (long story) and said i wasn't his friend because i wouldn't die for him. i lol'd irl

on the topic of friends. a friend betrayed me in high school (long story) and said i wasn't his friend because i wouldn't die for him. i lol'd irl

haha. bitchassness.

shoulda asked him if he'd suck a cock to save your life.

then ;)'d.

gotta keep 'em on their toes.

When I was in Taiwan, I visited my great-grandfather's grave for the first time. Upon my arrival, I discovered that there were relatively fresh flowers on the grave already. Asking what the hell fresh flowers were doing there, I discovered that great-grandpa boinked the maid and had an affair and baby with her.

hihi fresh flowers from illegitimate son ^_^

why does it seem korean families have soooo many skeletons in the closet? maybe they just do a worse job of hiding them or try to hide them for so long they become skeletons. my sister married a korean guy and the skeletons in that family have me like "what? erally?" every other week.............

Probably has something to do with a sense of propriety and honour. Divorce being frowned upon doesn't stop people from knocking boots with the butler, it just means they do it in secret instead of going to court.

I've got a (white) friend who has been dating a Korean for 2 years and her parents still don't know because they're racist as fuck...he IS the skeleton.

I think the show "Lost" answers a lot of these questions actually.

I did a weekend make-a-film festival at school and it's screening tonight along with an awards ceremony (best picture, best cine, best director).

Even though I know if I look back on this even in a few months it won't really mean anything, I'm insanely nervous half because since I directed, all of the creative decisions (and potential failures) were my fault, and half because I sort of want to prove to people who think I'm lame that I'm a cool dude.

Confession: Every once in a while I check the fashion spot for this model girl I went on a date with right before she blew up and moved to Paris and starting shows for Lanvin and such. Someone posted an editorial of her with her nipple in it. This has sadly brought me no closure.

beat off to it, see if that helps.