superconfessional

i know right? i don't know where my friends are. i have the house to myself, my parents are staying the night in santa cruz and my brother and his girlfriend just left. probably open a bottle of wine and watch movies. i'm still going to reapply my lipstick.

girl, i was ALL up in SF and SJ yesterday.

I axed crissyw about pho, but she had already eaten so I was like FINE, imma go home.

I just lost an obscene amount of money gambling, and I have no idea how I'm going to keep someone from finding out. So fucking stupid.

No santa claus this year probably.

I wouldn't recommend gambling to anyone anymore, after I saw someone lose $100,000 in one hand in Macau.

It's 1:48 on a rainy Monday. After peeling myself from a sweet, sweet slumber about two hours ago I showered, hit the record store, picked up a scarf that I left at handlebar the night before and then went to marc jacobs to smoke some weed with my friends. Fortunately someone had some adderall which will help me through my bi weekly unemployment call and record pulling for my disc jockey recital this evening.

EDIT:

It's 2:16 and my call is finished = $750 in the bank in two days. cash is king two night.

I'm in a religious cult. At first it wasn't a cult. NOW they say its the end times and we are getting closer to God. So they are all inclusive, and want to know about my whereabouts. They tell me not to make any moves, unless I run it past my minister. And if I do other wise, I'm listening to the devil.

SUCKS big time cause I'm broke, stuck at home going to CC, and they meet in my Mom's crib in which I stay.

Also sucks cause I don't have many friends, or a gf at the moment.

My only hope is getting excepted to a near by university, and hauling ass!

I'm also into art, fashion, and I want to try out acting which is straight up against their views. I feel trapped, but I will be free.

I'm in a religious cult. At first it wasn't a cult. NOW they say its the end times and we are getting closer to God. So they are all inclusive, and want to know about my whereabouts. They tell me not to make any moves, unless I run it past my minister. And if I do other wise, I'm listening to the devil.

SUCKS big time cause I'm broke, stuck at home going to CC, and they meet in my Mom's crib in which I stay.

Also sucks cause I don't have many friends, or a gf at the moment.

My only hope is getting excepted to a near by university, and hauling ass!

I'm also into art, fashion, and I want to try out acting which is straight up against their views. I feel trapped, but I will be free.

You should have drank the kool-aid