superconfessional

my neighbors a couple houses down the street from me, the husband died 2 days ago. another neighbor of mine asked me to house sit for them (the one who's husband died recently) while they're having the funeral for him. the thought of me spending time in a house where someone died recently is really unnerving. i don't handle death well. i guess it's only 3 hours tomorrow.

never getting drunk at a concert ever again. could barely enjoy it in the middle of fighting stupid fools behind me trying to pass me up and barely being able to breathe. i told one of the guys "YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT" and he totally stopped elbowing me. though i came home, showered, found bruises all around.

i also skimped out on my veggie detox cleanse. bff and i had 4 drinks each at the concert then went to go eat in n out (#2 w/ animal style fries). delicious.

My girlfriend broke up with me last night, kind of like putting a pin to the balloon of tension that's been inflating over time. We live together though, so she said she was gonna stay a week more and I told her to stay two, and we're ok on that. I think we've been together about 9 months, so that seems pretty short but for me that's more like 9 years in my terms, the longest relationship I've had by three months.

Only reason: it's hard to live in Korea if you're Japanese, it's third world vs first world, and if you're not struggling to get by, then it's not really interesting here.

I don't blame her, it's not very nice here for the fancy stuff, so it was an amicable end. She got up at two, signed the apartment lease off to me (she'll probably leave me ten grand in the deposit) and started packing up boxes today. I have a fully set up house now, and a dog. A lot more than I started with when I came here last year. It's a nice place so that is good, it's a two-story apartment and I have a full kitchen and nice furniture set up here, and I can keep the dog without people hassling me, which is rare.

It's probably been obvious that it was gonna have to end, but it is bittersweet, she's been my best friend, she helped me start the Temple of Jawnz house label in various ways, and been my fallback person often times and life had smoothed out for me. I'm all set up now so I don't have to worry about going it alone now, but the first night alone after spending days on end being with someone for a man is never very friendly, so i have that to look forward to in a couple weeks, plus the inevitable tears about losing friends and seeing a little dog unknowingly run after an owner for the last time...

thats what you get for being a filthy boozin' bandito my man....

your right about the seoul lifestyle. its a hustlers town..... and you gotta get that hustle or get out...

my condolences to your lost one, but if shes a keeper she'll be back, and if not, orgy @ TOJ headquarters next month? i got mad korean beezies.

Man, sorry to hear that dismal. Sucks, I was in similar situation earlier this year. It gets easier with time.

nah I'm alright already. The last day will be tough but I'll find a way to pad it off, I've built up a tolerance to heartbreak because scars don't scar over as well as pure flesh.

The TOJ is all under 6 foot tall and Asian, got no hops. We are all alcoholics and can hit 400-500' home runs though, and we are starting a baseball team in S/S10. (0)

TOJ baseball caps will be in dark green with the TOJ logo.

I assumed TOJ would be gen. managers/coaches, Red Auerbach/Pat Riley/Phog Allen status

leave the playing to Kunk and I

We like baseborr. The last sport where tobacco use is not only acceptable, it's traditional...