superconfessional

hi whit!!

oh hey :)

asian eating habits and etiquettes are so weird.

like sometimes ill go to the bathroom during a meal and my dad piles everything on the table onto my plate and he's all like im just trying to get you to eat more.. but the thing is i eat a ridiculous amount of food every meal whether or not my dad feeds me. like everyone is always trying to feed me like im a starving orphan boy but im 150 lbs damnit

and then at the table when youre having dim sum or some shit all the plates have one thing left on them because no one wants to take the last piece. so then it gets cold and no one eats it an the waiter takes it away even though everyone was looking at it the whole meal wanting to eat it

i bet whitney no one else would eat your meat dish because they were afraid of like imposing on you and not allowing you to eat enough because its the only dish you can eat. and then because you cant leave a grain of rice you end up having to eat the whole thing

o and then theres all that crap about who gets to pay the bill. like did anyone else have to sit for an extra like 20 minutes every meal with relatives because everyone was trying to pay the bill -_- if it was me i'd just be like LOL OK U PAY

yah. fuck that. its a norm now and when i first told white folks what i had for lunch they were like :eek: YOU ATE ALL THAT

yah

you get used to it.

oh and i always take the piece. its either that or have it piled onto my plate. i rather like to think i had a choice in it. :P

^If you're in NYC, go to central park and climb the rock outcroppings and generally blow off steam then lay amongst the many girls in bikinis. It's actually a great relief.

Lawless: I have a friend with a very similar car, can't remember what it is exactly. It's fucking awesome. And hilarious because he's white and gets racial profiled like hell due to the car.

Tomorrow, I have an interview to work at the cafe in my college campus.. I desperately need this job/I'll be seriously fucked if I don't get it (school/bus passes/pay shit off). I've sent resumes all over the place before and during the whole summer, got a job at a place but they never called me back (??). I'm really tired of doing interviews/meeting up people and not getting a job. En plus, I have a test to get my driver's license in sept. but I dunno how the fuck I'll pay that shit/can't take another appointment because I would have to renew my temporary one. Worked like two days during the whole summer and I used to money to pay the next semester.

yeah, I am getting in contact with an agent/manager, gonna take a bunch of courses, and see if I can pick up some work.

shoot me a pm and I'll give you a call via telephono. That or wait a couple of weeks until I'm set up at my radio gig at school.

i got eaten out on the brooklyn bridge

yes.

whenever iralex posts im reminded of the not funny joke about a truck driver that picks up a girl hitchiker and starts creeping on her and it goes into lots of boring stuff ending with her pulling down her pants revealing her infected green ooze slimming hole and her turning a gun on him and saying 'now eat it'

wow, we know the same stories !!! ;)

does he eat it?

i heard he dropped the girl on the brooklyn bridge... after proceeding to ingest her infected fish (on the same said spot). why you think there's so much pollution? uggh :mad:

On the first day of moving into my dorm my freshman year at univ., my roommate said, "I'm the seafood diet. I SEE FOOD, I EAT IT."

alright, and never got along with him for the rest of the year.

first time I met my roommate I came to school a week late and walked in on him masturbating to boogie nights, he had already bought beer though.

and we were friends for life.

was he wacking to dirk or rollergirl?