superconfessional

it really is all about the clothes

baggy looks flat..I mean you could have big boobs under but it'll only make a little poof cos it's baggy..loose..so ya those that got little tents under loose clothes = decent or big boobs. those who are completely flat is probably an a.

hahahaha, i love how the sufu women have taken over the thread with talk of tits.

<3 for all boob sizes, no matter how big or small!

I like Calvin Klein for basic comfty. also macpherson.

but I still have like 30+ of this semi demi push up w/I padding lace one from victoria secret. the only good bra they ever made and they discontinued it! so I stocked up on the sale..I'm kinda set for awhile. got a few in the basic colors then the bright yellow, red, deep purple, etc.

one day I'll be balla enough..hopefully

i know its played out, but VS always has cute shit.

sometimes sexy things and a lot of times tshirt bras. bessssst thing.

i get freaked out by showing nipples too, lol...

nude color are for white tees or sort of see thru blouses and then i have oranges, pinks, whites, blacks--i dont discriminate basically.

btw, VS semi-annual sale starts in stores tmrw! :o

so none of the 1/4 cup bras for you??

nipples used to bother me but now i just dont care.. some guys stare a bit much, i figure they just int getting any

well, i mean...of course they would stare! i would :o:P

but i cant do it! i just started at work only 3 days ago and first day i wore a vneck. nope, never again. cant do it. office is almost all male. =/

plus i get dirty, no nice things at the work place.

I was out shoppin for ToJ varsity supplies the other day, sweating in the heat, smokin and walkin... I look up and see this girl in a black tank top with no bra on, huge breasts, nice nipple location, I was pretty taken aback, you don't get to see that shit often enough in Asia. luh dem nipples. Actually, my life revolves entirely around breasts.

i was in the cab on the way home with some random people i dont really know (saving money concept) and i made up this entire story about how i got kicked out of home by my parents and threw in a bit of gossip girl reference saying that my mom got me arrested, etc., just seeing how much off the wall stuff i could make up before they caught on.

instead they actually swallowed every bit of it and one guy told me i could live at his place for a few days. i felt like such an asshole after i told them that i was just making stuff up.

every time you post, thumbs down

you're crazier than nicotine