superconfessional

Man fuck bums. I don't want to be racist but I see all these able bodied big black dudes just sitting on the corner with the change cup out. Some of em even got nice chairs and a boombox, just relaxing and shit. Meanwhile I see mad homeless asian grandmas, all 60 years+, carrying/pushing huge carts of cans peasant style trying to hustle a living. How the fuck am I going to give a 30-40 year old man free money when there's seniors weighing like 90 pounds collecting scraps to get by on the same fucking street?

this is the truth! they're pretty crazy actually, some people will go onto your property to take your recyclables my boss was telling me it happened to her. my window is near the side door where the 40-gallon bags of glass/plastic bottles are and sometimes i hear noises like someone taking 'em. too lazy to check though.

i never give money but i made some hobo "friend" by buying them stuff, not a bad thing.

this reminds me! when i was about to go downtown on saturday night, i stopped by the 7-11 to pick up cigarettes and there was some girl that was yelling at me, "AY GIRL, HOW OLD YOU BE? and im like wtf. they were trying to get me to get her and her friends some 40's. did not hook them up though. maybe if she asked like a civilized human being.

Man fuck bums. I don't want to be racist but I see all these able bodied big black dudes just sitting on the corner with the change cup out. Some of em even got nice chairs and a boombox, just relaxing and shit. Meanwhile I see mad homeless asian grandmas, all 60 years+, carrying/pushing huge carts of cans peasant style trying to hustle a living. How the fuck am I going to give a 30-40 year old man free money when there's seniors weighing like 90 pounds collecting scraps to get by on the same fucking street?

The asian grandmas usually have money and homes, they're just bored, lonely, have no mahjong friends. Picking up cans makes them feel useful. In midtown the asian grandmas picking up cans dress nicer, like I saw a lady with a burberry polo.

I see this shit all the time in la. Korean grandmothers with those fucking visors bumping people around in search for random cans and bottles, but they live with their son's family and refuse to speak/learn english out of bitter pride. never surprises me because if you look at the typical korean nuclear family if i was them id rather be out trying my luck in the streets too.

The abled bodied black men (usually with long kimboslice beard conceptual) you see bumming around with decent electronics/chairs are mostly schitzos with serious drug addiction. You shouldnt be pissed at them seeing as nobody wants to hire them for anything because theyre big, black, and have drug issues no matter how "abled bodied" they may seem.

Im always surprised how people tend to get pissed at black folks for not having jobs, but its not like you or anybody you know are trying hire them anyway.

i was in the cab on the way home with some random people i dont really know (saving money concept) and i made up this entire story about how i got kicked out of home by my parents and threw in a bit of gossip girl reference saying that my mom got me arrested, etc., just seeing how much off the wall stuff i could make up before they caught on.

instead they actually swallowed every bit of it and one guy told me i could live at his place for a few days. i felt like such an asshole after i told them that i was just making stuff up.

yeah Prof Karma's a bitch

last friday night i was out drinking with my friends and it got pretty late so we were some of the last people to leave the club. we were milling around on a bench with a couple of beezys and this fat fuck was with us, i don't think anyone knew who he was but he stuck around. he was wearing a cheap blazer and some black pants (yo luk i jus kame out of mah ahffice like i werk so much and got mad monezz) though i wasn't paying much attention to him.

he started this argument about how he earns so much money yadda yadda yadda. man i fucking hate people like that, my friend actually got in on the discussion and they were talkin about what they own like it counts for anything. you know the lot, how many cars and how big your appartment is ... ect ect

so at some point my friend falls back on me and he spouts some shit how i make more money with my bonuses (like i'm some kind of investment banker...) than the fat dude in a month. i couldn't really bare it and halfheartedly went along with the scheme.

i mean come on leave out of your shit, what are you trying to prove. the girls wouldn't have any of it b/c one of the chicks new my friend well enough to know some of the details and the other chick was driving. there was nothing to gain at that moment so why put forth the energy to argue, leave me the fuck out of it

i felt like not giving a shit and falling in the back of my friend... but i didn't so i hope i made the right descision. plus it was just embarrassing i nfront of the womenz.

what to do?

You should have told him you work at a hedge fund or at a private equity firm. Investment bankers usually shut up after they hear that. Who wants to work more hours and get paid less?

I can't walk by a homeless person and continue eating. sometimes I don't have time to eat a proper meal during the day so I grab food to go..and there's so many homeless pple in San francisco I either a) hide my food before I cross the vision field of another homeless or B) give food away as well. I was munching on a bag of goodies that I got at work filled with bite sized candy and most seem happy, one even asked for seconds..but this one dude, when he asked for money and I offered him candy he leaped away like I was offering something tainted with anthrax or something!

bizarre.

also dark chocolate reeses peanut butter cup > milk chocolate reese peanut butter cup

seems like the majority of your posts are about fuds

Uh

hey man. my dad was an investment banker when i was a kid. )^:<
Aren't you black?

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

no, i promise, i will share.

cos i care.

:)

LOL That's some stuff my little cousin Jacques would say, then later on I'd go to get some candy or whatever only to notice he ate it all already.

Fatty fatty

It seems like she only eats cupcakes and junk food, but she's really skinny. She's a paradox.