superconfessional

shits scary because i've got a feeling that he is pretty much mentally unsound. i negged him and he pm-ed me with this:

Hello, hello !

Thanks a lot for your message ,

Have a magical Day !

=Jean-Pierre=

(someone mentioned this somewhere before)

Jean-pierre MATTEI, i'd have a magical day if you stop posting your waywt..

So this korean chick i took home on friday gets her best (guy) friend to call me and interrogate me. Turns out she was a virgin. How do you not tell someone that and then get all emotional about it a week later...

Lol, wouldn't be surprised if dude was just mad cus he's been friends with her for years and still hasn't got in her pants.

Lol, wouldn't be surprised if dude was just mad cus he's been friends with her for years and still hasn't got in her pants.

just what I was thinking. her friend is hella mad and wanted to have her virginity (probably his too) in a magical loving way or something, but never went for it because he was a bitch. good move cranium

just what I was thinking. her friend is hella mad and wanted to have her virginity (probably his too) in a magical loving way or something, but never went for it because he was a bitch. good move cranium

white knights tend to be friendzoned ass losers

case in point: sounddumber

(not gonna front like ive never gotten friendzoned before but u gotta move on~~)

white knights tend to be friendzoned ass losers

case in point: sounddumber

(not gonna front like ive never gotten friendzoned before but u gotta move on~~)

More like they're always friend zone losers, unless they're related to the girl.

He probably is. I've got the friend zone call from some white dudes, it's always so sad. I kind of feel bad for dudes like that.

^i cant believe bitches actually do that type of shit. i cant believe dudes actually go along with that kind of shit. Makes me ask, why be close friends with chicks (even though i have 2)? Who does the friendship benefit other than the chick?

^i cant believe bitches actually do that type of shit. i cant believe dudes actually go along with that kind of shit. Makes me ask, why be close friends with chicks (even though i have 2)? Who does the friendship benefit other than the chick?

There's nothing wrong with being friends with a girl and keeping it real with them.

there are 2 kinds of guys who can be friends with chicks

- guys who r strung out on pussy so they mad desperate

- guys who gettin plenty pussy so theyre ok with being 'just friends' with a cool girl

It depends. I'm friends with girls, although most girls I'm friends with are dating guys I know. I don't act subservient to those girls though, being subservient and overprotective is where the problem arises.

Yeah, I have a female friend who is really just a cool chick who likes to drink beer and watch basketball at sports bars and shit. It's nice to have a couple good female friends because they can always introduce you to some other cool girls and stuff.

Yeah, I have a female friend who is really just a cool chick who likes to drink beer and watch basketball at sports bars and shit. It's nice to have a couple good female friends because they can always introduce you to some other cool girls and stuff.

Female friends actually hook it up too, your guys friends will be like "Man, this girl has a friend but she's a little thick.", then you meet the girl and she's 300 pounds.

I think there's a huge difference between being friends with a girl and being in the friend zone, dudes in the friend zone usually get on some serious yes-man shit.

the korean male in question was most definitely friend-zoned. there's nothing wrong with being friends with a girl as long as you're not calling her drunk hook-ups to bitch at them.

sometimes its nice to have female friend that you don't want to have sex with

Female friends actually hook it up too, your guys friends will be like "Man, this girl has a friend but she's a little thick.", then you meet the girl and she's 300 pounds.

I think there's a huge difference between being friends with a girl and being in the friend zone, dudes in the friend zone usually get on some serious yes-man shit.

whenever billy barbados posts, he spits the truth.

I just left a party with a bunch of beezies that would have enjoyed my penis. Honestly, they were talking about retarded shit for half an hour, I was standing around, noticing the hungry looks toward my crotch, and I just up and left. I was like: "I'm sorry, I'm going to peace out. Have fun guys." And I up and peaced. It was the most powerful I've ever felt (and I've knocked out a thai mothafuckka boxing (same weight, btw.)). Fuck it. I was not enjoying these people's company so I fucking left them. Fuck them. I will have more fun at home by myself, even if some of them had vaginas I could have penetrated. Fuck that. They were awful people and I feel like a real person for standing up to them. Fuck ugly preppy-ass college dime-a-dozen ass girlies. Ugh.

Give me a real woman with a mind please. Thanks.

teegee, I respect yo muthafukkin opinion, but I am a drunk mothafukka and I just up and left some beezies I could have fucked because I couldn't take this fucking fake-high-school drama no mo.

My vocab is not a point because I am inebriated beyond recognition. I know I could never slay a teegee right now, no worries. I'm just fucking beyond these dumb-ass beezies that don't care about anything except who their bff fucked last weekend mayne.

(<3tg)