superconfessional

is it a bit weird.. to not be initally angry about an incident, but think about it / process so much that you just wanna blow up on a person a week or so later? all the while.. acting completely normal around said person?

I've done this. If you like to keep yourself detached and distanced from situations, it will happen again.

If your hair only curls when it gets longer, that's pretty common with azns. happened to me. Then it grew even longer and straightened out again.

Or your dad is the mailman. Should probably ask.

my hair is wavy when its long. lol.

and the mailman is asian....

jesus, i just finished watching a documentary about effects for scary movies and they showed some crazy scenes. then all of a sudden my door starts rattling and the handle opens slowly then stops. i open my door and it's my grandma with alzheimers thinking my room is the bathroom. hella lame but totally spooked me at 1:30 am

^ creepy. last summer i watched a lot of zombie movie, and my house has a 15 meters ventanal with trees and stuff in front. the wind made zombie noises and the trees were hitting the ventanal i was scared as fuck.

damn i just got back from the grocery shop ... with nothing. i filled 2 bag of stuff for like 60€ and my visa doesn't seem to work anymore. man i felt like shit.

If your hair only curls when it gets longer, that's pretty common with azns. happened to me. Then it grew even longer and straightened out again.

Or your dad is the mailman. Should probably ask.

mines still straight even at shoulder length. it varies. i wished i had slightly curly hair though.

jesus, i just finished watching a documentary about effects for scary movies and they showed some crazy scenes. then all of a sudden my door starts rattling and the handle opens slowly then stops. i open my door and it's my grandma with alzheimers thinking my room is the bathroom. hella lame but totally spooked me at 1:30 am

not lame at all... i once stayed at a friend's split level house in college point, and he warned us the area we were staying in was "haunted". i woke up at 2 in the morning with a figure looming over me with a sheet, i almost kicked it out the window in self defense before i realized it was his 80 year old grandma placing a blanket on top of me in the middle of the night.

^LOL, I would've been freaked out too.

I also get spooked when I see all the numbers on my alarm clock/radio changing rapidly. When someone calls or texts my cell I guess the frequency fucks with the radio or something, so I'll look over at my clock and see the numbers going all crazy before I hear a ring or anything.

i have this never ending need to do mathematical eqautions in my head so in my bed room there's absolutely nothing powered by electricity, ever.no alarm clocks, computers, games, nothin! always a living in 1809 concept

i keep having really sexual dreams, oyyy

and i gave mickey a morning bj for his bday, start the day off rightttt :D

ugh, my brother is handing me down his lease and the owner is being annoying about it. He called saying he wouldn't have a problem with me taking over if he could raise the rent by $50, which is illegal. Then he said he'd refuse but he has no ground to do so.

I hope he realizes that he can't refuses, otherwise I'll have to do all kinds of paperwork, etc.

D: