superconfessional

im um, making a song to the instrumental of arab money....its called arab honey :o

ive got 2 verses so far, but u cant even understand it and u know how laptops have that camera program sometimes? well it has a mic option too so, i gotta do it bootleg and i start recording and play the instrumental on youtube and start "rapping".

mickey couldnt understand a word, was so embarassed/

deciding to say fck my 200 point lab report, advocacy essay and electrochemical corrosion paper and go to a brawl tournament on campus because im very confident i can place/because i never enjoy myself

i got to winners finals then knocked to losers finals, won that went back to grand finals, lost to my training partner so we split the pot. i got $70.

matches on youtube soon if anyone cares

Lol I was in a group called The Church of Smash. Started off with melee then started playing Brawl. We all hate it now so at beer pong parties we play Melee/SF4 instead.

check your pm baby i ghostwrite for hella cheap u know what it is lyrics is lean and mean bone thugs i used to get it in ohio love concept

since when i give men money? :P

but i still got luv fer u boo

i was walking down castro in sf with my friend after dinner, and a guy asked for a cigarette. being the nice fellow i am, i held out my box for him and he took one and leaned in. i tried to leave but he asked for a hug. i gave him one and he kissed me on the cheek and said that i was super hot..

i felt pretty violated. VIOLATED... and then my chick friend laughed her ass off. "it made her night".

i was walking down castro in sf with my friend after dinner, and a guy asked for a cigarette. being the nice fellow i am, i held out my box for him and he took one and leaned in. i tried to leave but he asked for a hug. i gave him one and he kissed me on the cheek and said that i was super hot..

i felt pretty violated. VIOLATED... and then my chick friend laughed her ass off. "it made her night".

a kiss on the cheek is sweet

tongue down your throat is or groping you down there = violated

Fuuuck, 5 days till I leave australia, maybe forever, or at least a good long fuckin' time, I feel so damn happy.

Anyone in new york wanna let a dude crash on their couch for a week by the way?

last night i decided on a whim i wanted to go out and party. went to our usual club hang out and jay-z ended up showing up. got to meet and say wsup to him, told him i dug his hair.

beyonce wasn't with him though ):

I got laid off this morning. I was given a pretty decent severance package and everything. Then I get an e-mail from an internet startup I'd been doing freelance for because I told them the news. 30 minutes later I show up at their offices and now I'm contracted for the next 3 months then possible hire. Billing hella bucks an hour.

man this is so fucking sweet lol. i was all looking forward to crying on some woe is me shit too.