superconfessional

ive never left a girl a message in my life and never will

hate talking to answering machines

bitch u got a missed call better holla back

duuuude thats exactly what i said, i aint never leave messages... why leave a message when they can just call you back.

tonight i was riding my bike to my friends apartment and passed this group of drunk idiots waiting for cabs. One of them yelled "your bike's gay!" so I replied "you're gay!" After that I heard something on the lines of "you're fucking dead" as well as some running.

Good thing I was on my gay bike.

If I don't get a job this summer it will not be enjoyable in the least. no money=no fun (mostly). I have an interview on this week, and I'm guessing they're desperate and its an in for several reasons. I have zero job experience yet they're actually considering me, and I know someone that works there that recommended me (the girl happens to be a trashy-in-a-good-way hipster that is rather attractive but I would consider smashing, but that's besides the point)

was at a house party. cops came and people scattered so security guard was just chilling out back with everyone. homey was playin dead souls off his phone and i was like yo what it do. 30 something year old peruvian security guard jd fan. was pretty cool highlight of night (side from macin and dancing to steve aoki to broads in the piss line)

I swear I saw DINOMIGHT! in SoHo today. I was going to scream "DIIEEEE NOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIGHT!" but it was a crowded street and I was with 6 people and I didn't want them to judge me.
i thought he was back in florida in the unbearable humidity
I think you just saw the unabomber
Alright...

His outfit was

Cream cardigan, jean shorts, some sneakers (can't recall) can't remember his shirt,

He had the DINOMIGHT! beard, hair and amazing skin complexion that would make even a baby jealous....

bahahahahahahahah. i appreciate the description. however it appears i have an nyc doppleganger.. dunk is right, im in fla for a few more hours, be back in the city tonight

Hess definitely sucks. It's a big deal to 3 types of people: people who have heard of it who are from out of town, underagers, and the people who love to wear tapout.

Think I'm leavin the new job because it's terrible. Crashing at a friends place in Toronto trying to grab a job in town to make the move easier. Had to come back to Hamilton early this weekend though for shit... need to get back asap, have something I want to grab at Syd's.

"If I was single, I would sleep with you"... heh.

So I guess the "nylon summer music tour" is coming through Chicago and my best friend told me she wanted to go for her twenty-first, and I told her I'd take her. Only I didn't look at the line up until just now and it's god awful... I should have known. Buuuut she wanted to go and the covers only fifteen so.... eh

But I'll be getting her wasted, and I myself will be wasted, so maybe I'll enjoy myself after all.

Shit

Oh my God there's no way... No inebriation can mend the agitation this night is going to bring. Heeeeeelp

and then i booked my flight.... rihgt out of geneva..

don't believe in God ... .. do believe i'm e~ vil ??

i think a bout my life, ponder my decisions walke

onto the plane, with 20-20 v i s i o n.. ..

they'll open up my lock-box and only find a note. it reads:

"i'm sorry that i left you, but i have been set up(with)

love,"

So I guess the "nylon summer music tour" is coming through Chicago and my best friend told me she wanted to go for her twenty-first, and I told her I'd take her. Only I didn't look at the line up until just now and it's god awful... I should have known. Buuuut she wanted to go and the covers only fifteen so.... eh

But I'll be getting her wasted, and I myself will be wasted, so maybe I'll enjoy myself after all.

Shit

lol sounds like a situation i would get suckered into. (not specifically the nylon tour, sounds like a bad idea from the get-go) but you're a champ for sucking it up and going for your best friend. that's what best friends do!

honestly i think most rock shows are fucking boring, even if i like the bands, but maybe that's just me

i've heard be your own pet put on a decent live show from people who don't think most rock shows are fucking boring

Rock shows are fucking boring unless it's in a small venue and you're actively engaged in it. Gotta be in the front and get sweaty wrecked.

STILL don't understand the concept of going to see bands live for the music. I've only seen maybe 2-3 bands that sounded better live.