superconfessional

Some random IMed to tell me that Johnny Cupcakes mentioned me by name during some fucking lecture he was giving at a university, or something.

Obviously me putting his shit brand on blast four years ago was a pretty big life event for him.

That's more than I can say for myself (and most others here), since he and his brand faded out into complete obscurity/irrelevance years ago. I had completely forgotten.

I miss the days when T-Shirt brands would get so upset at superfuture that they would start stalking you.

THlS WILL SHOW ART SKY

IM GIVING A LECTURE WHILE HE IS STILL POSTING ON SUFU

my last class was today. next one is in... late september. exams in a week and a half. too much things to study, and 3 months of advanced algebra to catch up..........

sam, this suprise birthday party is so awkard, i feel bad for you.

i'm glad we don't celebrate everyone's birthday individually in my class, 654 birthday to celebrate, that'd be kind of a mess. more than half doesn't go to lecture though (either they quit or are doing the same semester again so they already have the course).

I remember seeing that johnny cupcakes was this huge thing in boston. like really popular and he was making a ton of cash. What a ridiculously horrible brand. Had all these pictures of really lame girls waiting outside the store for releases and shit. Hopefully the recession will leave that douche and his horrible ideas in ruin.

All I've gotten is sloppy HJ/BJ since November.

When did college girls stop being down to fuck?

This is just so they can tell their boyfriends they did not fuck other dudes with a relatively clean conscience. Although seriously Nov is a long ass time for college situations.

This is just so they can tell their boyfriends they did not fuck other dudes with a relatively clean conscience. Although seriously Nov is a long ass time for college situations.

yeah mayne, i know it. just so happens every beezy I encounter is a strict no-vagina-er. Bad streak. Need to stop getting with the good girls and get with more hoodrats (5).

i miss cold weather a lot, this spring/ summer shit is depressing. hurry up and get to fall already.

yeah dawg, i hate waking up with the sun shining and birds chirping. bring on those cold grey days so i can get my spirits up. oh wai....

(no hate)

what colleges are you du's at, there is pussy to be had in my hood, and i got appointments lined up when i go home to the city

I don't think the problem lies with my college so much with my penchant for church-going goody-two-shoes... But I rep Tufts U, 617 represent.

scott i am dead serious(0).

summer ain't no joke. if i had storm's powers, for the summer it'd be 84 degrees no humidity with nice breezes awl day.

but in real life, that shit is 95-105 degrees with 85-100% humidity.

subways are like 115+ degrees i swear, not to mention those buses that take off while you're behind them and they blow thier hot ass exhaust at you, or those random buildings you pass by that suddenly have hot air blowing at you. ugh.

how du's suppose to look fresh sweating like patrick ewing in the 4th quarter?

hahaha no i just never feel comfortable in the heat, and it's so humid in CT. also i am very likely moving to nyc in the fall so i have plenty of reasons to look forward to it.

yeah i feel you. fall is a nice time of year. summer still rocks though, bring on that global warming shit.

scott i am dead serious(0).

summer ain't no joke. if i had storm's powers, for the summer it'd be 84 degrees no humidity with nice breezes awl day.

but in real life, that shit is 95-105 degrees with 85-100% humidity.

subways are like 115+ degrees i swear, not to mention those buses that take off while you're behind them and they blow thier hot ass exhaust at you, or those random buildings you pass by that suddenly have hot air blowing at you. ugh.

how du's suppose to look fresh sweating like patrick ewing in the 4th quarter?

man thank you, this is exactly how i feel. clothes aren't as nice in summer and it's more survival than style. i'd be so happy with like a good 76 degrees with a light warm breeze all summer. only thing that redeems it is a chilly summer night, i can get down with that.

also capa, im me some time and we'll chat about this stuff.

why did you break up in the first place?

we were having a lot of problems, no way her parents would like me after this whole abortion fiasco, her friends started hating me, and i guess i started resenting her because i just want to have fun sometimes but she wasn't down me with smoking but okay with drinking. fucked up logic in my opinion.

we've both spoken about the whole friend -> relationship cycle and we're both kind of afraid of what will happen.