superconfessional

:rolleyes: riiiiiight. Walk into a school full of sobbing kids, then we'll see how your cold facade holds up. I'm going to disregard your complete lack of empathy, and tell a story about a similar situation.

when I was in high school, 3 kids killed themselves in a drunk-driving accident. I didn't know them too well, but I went to the wake anyway, thinking that I could maintain my composure. But once it was my turn to get up to the casket, after seeing hundreds of people before me in tears, I finally cracked.

You're certain enough to be smug? I could easily weather that situation and I know for a fact a lot of my friends could. Suddenly you're surrounded by crying kids and you start caring?

Fuck it, I'M certain enough to be smug: I call bullshit.

when my boys friend hung himself a few weeks ago i cried even though id only met him once. 1st time because my boy was crying and i hated seeing him like that. 2nd time because it made me remember how i felt a few years ago when someone i did know hung himself. 3rd time when i heard all the details from the note etc and relized just how bad he must have been feeling. maybe if id never had friends die or felt that low myself i wouldnt have cared but i have and i cant stop projecting myself into their situation and feeling their pain.. i wish i could distance myself

Empathy = binds people close together.

Unfortunate circumstances, but cherish it ultimately, as some like myself are emotionally stunted and don't possess this.

TRASMISSIONS RECEIVED. SWEET SPICY CHILI DORITOS SELECTED (no cheetos or vickis available).

img316.jpg

Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, cucumber, sweet onion sauce.

Repped where possible.

tempted to neg for not getting baked lays sour cream n onion

:rolleyes: riiiiiight. Walk into a school full of sobbing kids, then we'll see how your cold facade holds up. I'm going to disregard your complete lack of empathy, and tell a story about a similar situation.

when I was in high school, 3 kids killed themselves in a drunk-driving accident. I didn't know them too well, but I went to the wake anyway, thinking that I could maintain my composure. But once it was my turn to get up to the casket, after seeing hundreds of people before me in tears, I finally cracked.

It held up fine, thanks for asking. And the whole school was not crying. Only a few kids. And I do feel empathy, another fellow human being took their own life. The fact that it was someone in my own grade holds no more or less value to it, because I did not know him. It's not worth getting upset about if 1 person dies and you do not know them. Hundreds of people die a day as well.

welp, all my friends canceled on my birthday plans. happy 19th i guess.

i fear this will happen to me (although i don't think they will). i almost want to over-invite =\

i slept this morining at 4:30 am studying, woke up at 7:30 am and continued studying, slept from 9:00 am - 11:00 am, then went to class. i'm tired as fuck and i ditched french class. french grammar can wait.

I know how you feel Sam - I woke up @ 8:30, class till 11:20, my 11:20 class was cancelled so I went to the library and slept til 12:30, then had class til 6, ate dinner, and got back in bed. Didn't sleep, just sorta lay there until about 30 mins ago.

My entire schedule is in the "off" position these days.

TRASMISSIONS RECEIVED. SWEET SPICY CHILI DORITOS SELECTED (no cheetos or vickis available).

img316.jpg

Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, cucumber, sweet onion sauce.

Repped where possible.

chicken breast on whole wheat? always a bitch sandwich concept

also questionable are the three cookies. if it were just a 6" sandwich with more mayo, and four cookies, he might as wear a juicy tracksuit and some uggs and have blonde highlights.

wait a second

fuck that Dismal

three cookies is three cookies is three cookies

don't fuck with the cookies

cookies seal the deal

those are necessary

regardless of the rest of the purchase.

I don't care who you are - you get the cookies to top everything else off.