superconfessional

catch a 50c bus up to krd so you dont gotta walk up the hill, then have a nice stroll around to ponsonby, check out wunderkamer at the top of ponsonby road (76a) if you havent yet.

both zambesis have the same zambesi and nom d but have different imports.. margiela , raf etc .. wunderkamer has the mother load of ann dem dries mmm all the yummy stuff + really nice nz made jewelly + loads of random stuff you would expect to find in a cabinet of curiosities

i miss auckland so much right now

im crossing of the days and hours till i get down there after easter

edit... vague recollection of wunderkammer moving

thanks :) i'll do some googling to make sure I don't wander off in the wrong direction.

I haven't caught a bus here yet, I mostly just walk everywhere or borrow a car if im especially lazy. I think I'll reward myself if i ever finish this fucking assignment by heading over there.

cryhavoc, just catch the link(green bus) - goes all around ponsonby (past zambesi and wunderkammer) and the rest of auckland central. Also there is a new wunderkammer store in newton (keep going up queen street) which has the newest season stuff but i think it has weird hours, ponsonby has the older stuff i think.

I had the best friday night/saturday morning

and the best saturday

and now I have a tennis match

kinda really hungover

it's gonna be interesting

there's a silver lining to every shitty week ;)

EDIT: I'm also demolishing an amazing bowl of Annie's Cocoa & Vanilla Bunnies :)

my entire weekend turned out awesome

special thanks to the internet on Friday, specifically Dino_might, Doctorworm, Icarus, Habia, Fookums, and most importantly, Westside

<3 ya'll

on another note: I hate having to be between a rock and a hard place right now...

and jesus christ I have not done any schoolwork in like a week. Shit.

I learned a lot about myself last night. I watched The Naked Gun last night for the first time since I was a child and I think it's had a large effect in shaping the way I think and what I find funny.

Kind of depressing.

I think I'm calling it quits, Ervell. We tried, i know, but now I've got another pair of your pants that I need to start a FS thread for and I don't think I'm going to spend the money giving your weird-ass pants another shot.

Maybe you cut your suits differently. Maybe I'll try one of those once the bitter taste leaves my mouth again but for now? Professionally? We're fucking done.

So who wants a pair of size 28 Ervell trousers?*

*if you are me sized I suggest you not apply

drinking alone owns. it's not that i don't like getting fucked up with other people, 'cause i do. but seriously, some decent beer or a cheap plastic handle of liquor is all i need to keep myself amused. once summer rolls around, i'll probably spend quite a few nights on the porch drinking, watching the sun go down, and contemplating life. sometimes getting away from everyone else is fucking awesome.

drinking alone owns. it's not that i don't like getting fucked up with other people, 'cause i do. but seriously, some decent beer or a cheap plastic handle of liquor is all i need to keep myself amused. once summer rolls around, i'll probably spend quite a few nights on the porch drinking, watching the sun go down, and contemplating life. sometimes getting away from everyone else is fucking awesome.

drinking alone is indeed the best.

So who wants a pair of size 28 Ervell trousers?*

*if you are me sized I suggest you not apply

too small?

i have a few friends that are down with a zombie apocalypse concept.

When shit pops off were gonna seek refuge in my apartment building which could easily double as a fortress/lookout.

Once things die down and we get a stable handle on things were going to head north most likely to canada or alaska where a zombie outbreak would presumably have the least impact.

and then, start over.