superconfessional

I just listened to Van Morrison's Moondance straight through and during the last four songs or so, I just lay back on my bed, closed my eyes, and had the most vivid memory of my grandfather's beach house out in Watermill, Long Island. I can retrace every single millimeter of that house in my mind, and I can visualize every single little detail and trivial facet of the whole area around it.

God, I miss that house. I love albums that can stir up such amazingly potent memories and feelings.

I miss it so much.

just ran outside and I feel like shit (cant stop coughing)

friends and the fam. think I have eating disorder

my best friend thinks i make myself puke and I dont/rarely eat

I just want more muscles

fuck that hockey shit (except the coupe and the habs vs bruins games) and fuck star academie

i applied to study abroad in budapest for my first semester of senior year. the issue is that your not supposed to be eligible if you've gotten in trouble at school, but you can petition. ive been arrested twice and kicked out of the dorms freshman year. so i wrote a pretty tight petition to let me go and im supposed to hear back today. havent heard back yet and its killing me, i really would like to do this.

found out i didnt get accepted for all the hood thangs ive done. i can petition as many times as i want, but i have a feeling its not gonna work. this really bums me out because im getting so sick of where i am right now. its suffocating. i dont even have any drive to go out anymore because i feel like i cant relate to people here (especially at parties, frats, whatever). there are chill people here tho, i just gotta find more? i just have a year left here, so i guess it aint that bad...

^^ that sucks man, study abroad is a great experience

I just made myself throw up for the first time... no drinking or anything I've just been having the worst stomach pains ever, since friday night, barely eating anything, laying in bed all day too weak to do anything drifting in and out of sleeping only waking to pain, today I ate a little bit of white rice and half a baguette

'constipated diarrhea' might be the best way to describe it (sorry) :(:(

oh and throwing up only relieved the pain for like 15 minutes maybe I'll do it again but I've always been terrified of it in the first place it took me like 3 different tries to do it

oh goddddddd

I mean I have a really sensitive stomach anyways, IBS no doubt but seriously it has never gone on for over 2 days

'constipated diarrhea' might be the best way to describe it (sorry) :(:(

drink the pink stuff

shit works wonders

shitting works wonders as well