superconfessional

Basically the way I understand it, as a baby/child, everyone is lactose tolerant. White/european races typically stay lactose tolerant into adulthood due to us domesticating cows. I don't think the tolerance is something you can lose, I regularly go years without drinking fresh milk (if it's heated you can drink it even if you're lactose intolerant.)

i'm about to drink into a state of incoherence and possible unconsciousness and i don't even feel bad, not one bit. i'll likely thrusts my pelvis in a rythmic motion in hopes of wooing a new young lady

I've had an odd arc to my day:

class up until 1ish. Mundane and uninteresting. Decided I just wanted to get out as quick as possibly the I basically went above and beyond in the second of the two.

Made a necklace. Kinda like it. Everyone asks me if it's illegal cause it's sharp. Obviously not.

Saw Watchmen with my ex's best friend. Loved it, had a good time.

Then since I was in the neighborhood I called up my ex and chatted with her for a while.

Then I went and got dinner alone.

Then I hung out with nf_one and company for a bit, always good conversation. Helped him try and solve his shirt dilemma to no avail.

At this point out of nowhere, a migraine rolls in. Currently I am still battling it. Head back to the ferry terminal, cute art history chick from school texts me and is on the same ferry.

In the moments of clarity in the last hour or so I've basically charmed my way into some sort of confidence with this chick, so maybe something will come of it, but my god is my head splitting.

There's more I was gonna say, but my clarity is not my strong suite right now.

I found out I've been getting played tonight.

It feel like shit.

I'm gonna break up with my gf because I've treated her wrong.

This isn't the way relationships are supposed to work.

this week was one of weakness

now i feel ready for war, ready to fight, make them bleed if necessary.

RAWWWR.

Let that inner Siegfried and Roy mauler out of the cage, girl, get those claws ready to paw and scratch at anything that stands in your way.

Remember: You Are The Tiger.

"I Am The Tiger."

I've been knowed man, I used to be all about pills in HS, I just have taken that much in a long time. I don't take more than 1 15mg when I go on a plane ride and I downed upwards of 60 last night. First time in a while I've done that. I feel fucking awful. Haven't felt like this since my junior year of HS.... ughhuhgasunaushdlkajsdlkajsdjals

sometime around 5 I gather.. I was coming down @ 4 when I took my shoes off to lie down cause my head was starting to hurt, I got up to take a piss, came back sat down on my couch-bed and I don't remember anything else.

Somehow I got the blankets from my regular bed to my couch-bed.