superconfessional

a couple of months ago I found a wallet in the parking deck with over $2k in USD and pesos... and I actually returned it to the concierge of my building. I looked at the license, remembered the guy's face for if I ever saw him around... and I do. he's a dick and never holds the door or elevator for me when I'm behind him. but I guess returning it was still the right thing to do.

x_x

nice guys finish last :(

yeah i was drunk last night but for some reason i was able to recite this entire french poem (i don't speak french.. well for that matter)

haha nice. i used to be better at english when i was drunk, but not anymore since i speak it nearly on a daily basis and now my english gets a bit worse when i'm drunk (but i say more funny things haha).

a couple of months ago I found a wallet in the parking deck with over $2k in USD and pesos... and I actually returned it to the concierge of my building. I looked at the license, remembered the guy's face for if I ever saw him around... and I do. he's a dick and never holds the door or elevator for me when I'm behind him. but I guess returning it was still the right thing to do.

in the past couple of month i found while coming back home drunk 2 bag (stolen i guess) that i returned and 3 wallets. the wallets had money in it, not a lot though, from 10 to 30€. i took it each time except when it was a student's wallet but brought it back to the police the next morning.

I stole so much free shit from this conference center place I was at over the weekend. Grabbed like, 10 water bottles, 5 Snapples (Rasberry/Lemon cuz no Peach :\), 4 of those mini-glass Cokes, like 20 individually wrapped Nature Valley Oats n Honey bars, a bunch of lunch-sized Oreo packages, and about 4 cupfuls of small Halloween-sized Hershey's chocolate bars.

A good haul if I say so myself.

I'll be honest

If I ever find a wallet with $2k in it

I'm going to keep it

because who the fuck keeps $2k in their wallet

they probably don't need it anyway

once i was at the mall waiting in line to use the ATM machine, the guy in front of me leaves on the screen it says, "would you like another transaction?" and i'm like :o :O this fucker didn't finish his transaction! i coulda went on a field day. but i close it for the stupid ass guy. i hate to think of the ridiculous amount of karma that would come around.

once i was at the mall waiting in line to use the ATM machine, the guy in front of me leaves on the screen it says, "would you like another transaction?" and i'm like :o :O this fucker didn't finish his transaction! i coulda went on a field day. but i close it for the stupid ass guy. i hate to think of the ridiculous amount of karma that would come around.

I dunno if ATMs near you are different but all the ones near me make you enter your code again if you want to do another transaction.

I consider myself a pretty upstanding person but if I find a wallet with 2k in it that shit is gone.

exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, i was drunk and didn't steal anything, just took his debit card home with me as a souvenir

Daul_kim_244.jpg

all legs, 1980s anime style.

Were looking for the fifth year they say it holds a secret on how to live forever they keep me in the darkness where I can have my visions and show them to the treasure somewhere you take farafara universe somewhere somewhere I can feel it I can almost see it I vavava va vaaaaaaaaaa
i am in new york in china town

we go into a chinese restaurant

we are very hungry

there are so many fishes and crabs

and eels crammed in the tank

a fish's memory is 3 seconds

have you ever had drunken prawn before?

you put live prawns in wine and get them drunk

when their movements get daft

you eat them alive

usually they resist

but the taste of sweet sweet wine

and transparent blood

reminds me of east coast singapore

reminds me of east side utak

utak likes aquariums

i hate fishes but they all look so miserable

3 seconds later they will forget.

i order a crab

i need some flesh

i need more than a drunken prawn

the waiter goes and takes the crab out of the tank

and it resists even before he grabs it

but it gives up much too quickly

almost too easily

and dumps its own body into the bowl

i think about the muscle of the drunken prawn

resisting in my mouth

and i packed my bag and i lied down

the light was off

so it was dark

and next to me there was preston

talking on the phone

so i put my ipod on

and i put it on random

"everlasting dub- KaitO"

i was looking at preston's sweater

the colour was navy

and it was dark

and somehow i fell into this hole

deep in the hole

there was jerry hall's face

blonde

old

cacuasian

female

red lipstick

face like her fathers

man faced middle aged woman

jerry hall

i wanted it to go away

but it wont

so

i was like okay

and changed that face to anja rubik

i was like "wow anja so pretty"

then i was like "wait...i dont want to see her face"

so i wanted to see speed racer

and it was speed racer

and the driver infront of me

was a white trash trucker big log like man with a

trucker hat and a checkered shirt with jeans

fat hanging out of the jeans

and i was like i DONT WANT TO SEE CAUCASIANS RIGHT NOW

the song was slipping into "another day acid - SCSI-9"

and i was fed up

so i took my ipod off

and preston got off the phone

and i felt truely

happy

at

last.

P1080280.JPG

how could anyone not love her

On the other hand, I was under the impression that the basis of Karma was basically just "your actions have consequences," not sure where the whole good karma / bad karma thing came from.

as far as I know, Karma is a defined negative. Like there is no "good karma", you just do something bad, and eventually, bad things will catch up with you. Like, who honestly rewards good deeds anyways? aka, "no good deed goes unpunished"

How come doing a bad deed can catch up to you but doing something equally good will not?

If you think about it, when these ideas of Karma were evolving the world was pretty conceptually small right? If you help all the people in your village then in the future they will be more likely to help you. And the same thing goes for the opposite end.

Its a sound theory (or whatever).