superconfessional

Dear Superfriends,

15 pages in here on a sat night?

Seems like I missed the partay...

On the other hand, I finally saw TDK in IMAX (5th time overall, I dozed off at the Bat vs Swat fight scene) last night.

The screen was so fucking huge, everywhere I looked was screen, it was overwhelming.

I also chipped a part of my front tooth after stuffing my face with Hot Tamales and biting down too hard, 's all good though.

Slept on the floor again, and going to Zeitgeist in a bit, BURGERS FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Also:

I've never been to zeitgeist :(

I would like to go

no one would notice if I wasn't around.

Awhhhh Shuddddup.

Anyway, I'm scared of her hairy pussy. I mean I didn't see it yet, but I know its going to be hairy. I aint never fucked with no hairy shit before.... Do I bust out a razor and shave it?

In my experience, whatever condition it's in, if you wish to carry on visiting her pussy you should be very tactful when approaching this issue. Very tactful.

Okay so me and that japanese girl are official. I love how fast all this went.

Anyway, I'm scared of her hairy pussy. I mean I didn't see it yet, but I know its going to be hairy. I aint never fucked with no hairy shit before.... Do I bust out a razor and shave it?

Just tell her you want to constantly eat her pussy, but it's easier for you and feels better for her if it's clean. I've been diplomatic like this and the girl almost always gets it and starts cleaning up. My last girl got waxed regular, that shit is the best

guys who are into waxed vaginas are invariably expressing latent pedophilic urges.

Whaaaaaaat??

Rubbish.

Sorry J, but you sound like the ex from a while back who told me I was culturally programmed just because I told her the truth about her bush.

Hairy bushes cannot be considered pleasurable anyone in anyway.

End of.

no one said hairy bushes are okay.

unkempt pubic hair, on someone of any sex, is totally indicative of their lack of self-esteem. if you love yourself, and hence, are ready for others to love you, you'll take care of your crotchforest.

all i am saying is that being into baby-smooth vaginas is a little strange. BABY-SMOOTH WAXED VAGINAS, im talking about. well-trimmed hedges are wonderful, and a razor-shorned dickcozy is a treat, but a totally smoothed out and buffed to immaculate newborn baby perfection is FUCKING WEIRD.