superconfessional

so after i drank two larges bottles of kirin ichiban at this jap restaurant (the waitress saw the first bottle ran out, so she bought me another one... wtf?), i can't take it anymore and headed over to my fav whorehouse. there was this super hot viet girl (25 yr old) there, and the chinese girl was busy with another customer. i was in the mall earlier today and saw so many hot nammer girls that was raised here, golden skin, short shorts and blonde streak hair. it made me wonder that if another asian country was bombed and occupied instead of japan, and the evolution of history were to take the same course, then i might have pho fever instead of shushi fever.

anyways, i gave the mama-san 150 bucks beforehand as usual before proceeding, but this bitch was acting like her shit doesn't stink. i told her to lie down but she was being bitchy about it. she got perfect implanted tits, since i could barely felt the silicone under there at all. i then started groping her tight little ass and smack it, and she wasn't happy at all. she then got up and i was like "WTF??". she then said that she would let the chinese girl (coco) service me. i was like "what's wrong with her??" to the mama-san, but they were speaking in cantonese to each other. at that moment, i saw some creepy white middle-age guy walk out with the chinese girl; they had just finished. he gave me the heepie jeepies cuz he looked like some badly dress middle-age urkel nerd. that made me kinda gross out, since sloppy second was one thing, but sloppy 345...

anyways, i was pretty fucking pissed right now and demanded for the chinese girl, but i had to pay the viet girl 40 bucks first. the mama-san then told me that i get only 30 minutes with the chinese girl whether i cum or not, and this was after a huge argument where i raised my voice yelling "wtf i'm gonna call the police" and "i could get this for 50 bucks in hong kong". the mama-san also said that the viet girl wanted to get her boyfriend (who was waiting downstair) to come and kick my ass but she stopped her.

so the chinese girl came in after making me wait for 20 minutes since she had to eat something. she live in hong kong but was originally from shanghai, and she was rushing me like crazy. i only get to do the girl-on-top and missionary positions since she was giving me a handjob while sucking on my nipples most of the time cuz my dick was limped. i was pretty confident since i heard from aznz that it's almost impossible to cum when intoxicated, and i did masturbate earlier today, but somehow i managed to cum anyway, after about 20 minutes with her. she then was really nice afterward for some reason, taking a shower with me, joking with me with small talks, calling me handsome, complimenting on how nice my apc cardigan looked, and fixing my t-shirt collar. she even gave me two huge hugs. after an hour and 190 bucks spent later, i decided that my next lay WILL BE A LEGITIMATE ONE.

damn that viet girl was freaking hot though =(

this post came up as a result while i was searching for "hong kong haircut" (0)

that hurricane that rolled through never really stopped me from getting to where i needed to get to. it only delayed my flight for 4 hours.

my dad is fucking tight. it's pretty funny, really. i thought he was a drinking legend, but in reality i outclass him in drinking. then again, i drink like a white guy can, and i don't turn red until at least 12 shots in, if at all.

we kicked the shit at the mgm bar lounge, listening to this canadian hip POP band spitting tracks from black eyed peas and other pop acts. we left buzzed, him more than me, and he had a funny superconfessional session with me.

i think what made it funny was how he was drunk giggling at everything i said.

wow... hahahahhaha.

oh yeah, and his job affords him hookups. my dad works in an agency that sets up packages for vip high rollers that visit macau. i've been staying in a $400 a night room for the last 4 nights. ocean view jacuzzi, auto curtains, 46" plasma, etc.

what the fuck is going on here. macau is crazy. there is a check on the table made out for $3,500,000 HKD.

So I'm attending university at buffalo, its my second year and my dorm this time around is in a building that hosts the international students.

Buffalo is devoid of any sort of fashion. Closest thing to people caring about how they dress are the sneaker freaks with their obnoxiously loud matching outfits.

So on my floor there are a bunch of japanese kids, and I'm white. One of them is a suitmate of mine and he tried to start talking to me and stuff because he wants to learn english. I think its cool and stuff so I try to talk to with him and then we decide to hang out. He didnt have pants or a shirt on at the time, just boxers and a wife beater.

When he changes, he has nudies on. I was shocked and I asked him about them, and he told me he was into fashion/denim etc. I was like whoa, and then I told him I was too. I showed him some of my jeans and then we started talking about the brands we wear. We both had unikro tees on, same color too. It was pretty funny.

Later on he introduced me to some more japanese kids, and then we started talking about number 9, evisu, lanvin etc. We also talked about how fucking unfashionable everyone in buffalo is. They wanted to come visit nyc some time so I'm gonna show them around and what not. I also told them about me studying abroad in japan and we exchanged numbers etc.

Fuck its pretty cool, now I can have someone help me with learning japanese and I can help out their engrish. And for the first time in my life I'm meeting people with the same interest as me in terms of clothing. Crazy fking shit. Too bad they are exchange students for only one year.

I sometimes feel like I come across as an aging, "matureing" street/urban wear dude, the one that used to be really into jay-z, and wearing some triple five soul, but now have "grown up". This evil feeling mostly appears when Im wearing loose dark denim with break, a simple button up shirt (today a plum gant poplin bd) and optical white chucks... I think the shaved head plays a part aswell.

not a good feeling!

and the worst thing is, that I used to wear triple five soul jeans and listen to jay-z...

So I'm attending university at buffalo, its my second year and my dorm this time around is in a building that hosts the international students.

Buffalo is devoid of any sort of fashion. Closest thing to people caring about how they dress are the sneaker freaks with their obnoxiously loud matching outfits.

So on my floor there are a bunch of japanese kids, and I'm white. One of them is a suitmate of mine and he tried to start talking to me and stuff because he wants to learn english. I think its cool and stuff so I try to talk to with him and then we decide to hang out. He didnt have pants or a shirt on at the time, just boxers and a wife beater.

When he changes, he has nudies on. I was shocked and I asked him about them, and he told me he was into fashion/denim etc. I was like whoa, and then I told him I was too. I showed him some of my jeans and then we started talking about the brands we wear. We both had unikro tees on, same color too. It was pretty funny.

Later on he introduced me to some more japanese kids, and then we started talking about number 9, evisu, lanvin etc. We also talked about how fucking unfashionable everyone in buffalo is. They wanted to come visit nyc some time so I'm gonna show them around and what not. I also told them about me studying abroad in japan and we exchanged numbers etc.

Fuck its pretty cool, now I can have someone help me with learning japanese and I can help out their engrish. And for the first time in my life I'm meeting people with the same interest as me in terms of clothing. Crazy fking shit. Too bad they are exchange students for only one year.

haha, i went to UB as well

I was styling up there cause i was wearing Stussy and 555-soul (this is back in the early to mid 90s)

but it is college and most colleges in the middle of nowhere, kids just wearing jeans and tees, they can't afford anything expensive....A&F, american eagle, crap like that........girls are wearing sweats and uggs and crap

i miss real buffalo wings

hmmm

I will let you know what's up.

well, i dont think im leaving anytime soon today. its noon and my ppls are in brooklyn and we still need to go back to jersey!

fixed for you

that too, d. that too. <3

what the fuck? what kind of kiss?

it was one of those kisses with tongue and she bites your lip...i said i didnt know what to do because it feels awkward everytime her bf calls me to chill i just tell him im busy and shit...ive know homie since 5th grade..and were sophomores in college now

what do you think sufu? should i fuck her..

it was one of those kisses with tongue and she bites your lip...i said i didnt know what to do because it feels awkward everytime her bf calls me to chill i just tell him im busy and shit...ive know homie since 5th grade..and were sophomores in college now

you should be shot in the knee cap just for asking that. my answer is obviously a "no."

I say man the fuck up and tell your "homie since 5th grade" the truth

Why don't you go to Zoni? Meet Japanese people and improve your English.

Sleeping with her would totally screw up your friendship with her BF.

Blowjobs are okay because they're like those complicated secret handshakes Will and Jazz used to do on Fresh Prince of Belaire.

I just brought a pair of jeans..haven't brought one since 2004..probably cos the ones I have currently were baggy and now I can take them off and on easily without unzipping or unbuttoning them

I don't know if I'll wear them a lot but it'll be nice for the super cold or windy days

this year, i guess, the design building at my school closes at 10 PM instead of at 1 AM.

when i found out, i kind of yelled at a security guard a bit. i don't think he really deserved that, 'cause he was actually really nice, but i don't know. 10 PM is too fucking early. verdict is out.

i told him...smh..fucking asshole didnt beleive me she told him that i kissed her first.. fucking smut...fuck them..im going to go smoke a blunt or something so much for being a good friend