superconfessional

so just now i go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, smile at myself in the mirror and i notice something dark stuck in my teeth. note: i had just read timber's post about possibly ingesting bugs in the sleep and was a little worried. when i garnered the courage to pull it out, i saw that it was no bug, but a small leaf.

what the fuck?

Man, dogs are the most depressing creatures in the universe.

My cats would probably just eat me if I died under their care.

whaaat. de ja vu.

I'm sure you've said this before. In fact, I'm sure this whole depressing animal thing has been talked about before. I posted a pic from that episode of Futurama with Fry's dog.

That leopard-baboon video was so sad though :(.

And ew bugs, I hate you leonard, that in-the-dark-bathroom-grabbing-bug story freaked me out. I'm never going back to the Philippines ever again.

i remember in class once my professor who was also a forensic scientist told me that one time an old guy died in his house and no one found him till like a couple weeks ? months ? later ? he had a dog.... and the dog ate the owner's dead rotting corpse to stay alive. only found him because of the stench

Man, dogs are the most depressing creatures in the universe.

My cats would probably just eat me if I died under their care.

Like in that Haruki Murakami story, "Man-Eating Cats."

I bought a newspaper at the harbor and came across an article about an old woman who had been eaten by cats. She was seventy years old and lived alone in a small suburb of Athens--a quiet sort of life, just her and her three cats in a small one-room apartment. One day, she suddenly keeled over face down on the sofa--a heart attack, most likely. Nobody knew how long it had taken for her to die after she collapsed. The old woman didn't have any relatives or friends who visited her regularly, and it was a week before her body was discovered. The windows and door were closed, and the cats were trapped. There wasn't any food in the apartment. Granted, there was probably something in the fridge, but cats haven't evolved to the point where they can open refrigerators. On the verge of starvation, they were forced to devour their owner's flesh.

^Leonard. Why you gotta be such a drag, brah? Whever mentioned Fry's dog from Futurama, I have at least 5-6 friends who admit to crying at the end of that episode. If you've seen the first Futurama movie, they mitigate the pain quit a bit :).

I've already moved most of them into the hall: NO BUGS YET.

I really don't mind bugs generally, but the two things I can't handle are:

1) Crawling on face while sleeping, and possibly being eaten.

2) Bugs in the shower, and they get on you and you tear them apart by accident.

Seriously, really gross both ways.

Please see here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1110736#post1110736

when my dad was my age, he and his dad (my grandpa) had to go check up on a relative who no one really cared about or had heard from in two weeks. they go there to find that he died and no one noticed for two whole weeks. and he just sat there and made his apartment reeek of shit.

^Leonard. Why you gotta be such a drag, brah? Whever mentioned Fry's dog from Futurama, I have at least 5-6 friends who admit to crying at the end of that episode. If you've seen the first Futurama movie, they mitigate the pain quit a bit :).

Seriously. That was so fucking sad. I don't know if i cried, but i definitely get a lump in my throat every time i see that episode. I wish the new episode/movies were better and more creative with the jokes instead of reaching into the old pool.

when my dad was my age, he and his dad (my grandpa) had to go check up on a relative who no one really cared about or had heard from in two weeks. they go there to find that he died and no one noticed for two whole weeks. and he just sat there and made his apartment reeek of shit.

most of the time, I think I will be that relative... nobody like me:(

ughhhhhhhhhhhhfuck i hate the dentist

just had 3 cavities filled

they were fucking gigantic, she drilled like half my tooth away on one of them

took at least a dozen shots of novacaine to freeze me (naturally resistant to the stuff)

no my face is swollen as fuck and my jaw hurts from having 12 needles. FUCK!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhfuck i hate the dentist

just had 3 cavities filled

they were fucking gigantic, she drilled like half my tooth away on one of them

took at least a dozen shots of novacaine to freeze me (naturally resistant to the stuff)

no my face is swollen as fuck and my jaw hurts from having 12 needles. FUCK!

shit, man. I fucking hate that too. mabye you gotta switch dentists, my first dentist was really rough and caused me major pain. when that guy retired I switched to a new one and it was much better.

feel better soon