superconfessional

back when i took ephedrine + caffeine stackkkss yaaa

eca stack seriously changed my heart, like the first time i watched Phantasm (1979) and well i was cleaning my room out because i'm moving i found an unopened bottle of ephedrine the date stamp reads 10/07 but i'm thinkin i could flip it to the assholes down at the park. :confused:

I just ate a whole box of frosted flakes. I don't know how that happened so fast. I was just sitting there holding the box and it was gone. No skinny jeans for me tonight

I just ate a whole box of frosted flakes. I don't know how that happened so fast. I was just sitting there holding the box and it was gone. No skinny jeans for me tonight

I dated a girl who ate frosted mini wheats like 3 times a day. She never wanted anything else.

At first I thought it was charming because she was wicked low maintenance. Then I realized that she turned into a raving bitch when she didn't get her fructose fix.

Then, one time I took her to a nice restaurant and everything seemed to be going fine until she burst into tears at about the second course.

I told her to call me if she ever broke the habit. I miss that frosted mini wheat bitch.

I dated a girl who ate frosted mini wheats like 3 times a day. She never wanted anything else.

At first I thought it was charming because she was wicked low maintenance. Then I realized that she turned into a raving bitch when she didn't get her fructose fix.

Then, one time I took her to a nice restaurant and everything seemed to be going fine until she burst into tears at about the second course.

I told her to call me if she ever broke the habit. I miss that frosted mini wheat bitch.

frosted mini wheats are damn good. also, they have a lot of fiber...that might be why she was eating them all the time?

Both friends that I was supposed to see this weekend and catch up with had plans made with their boyfriends, so I never saw them. Canada wasn't too exciting, kind of lame. And the girl I've been crushing over seemed to have lost interest.

Don't really care about the last anymore, but it's still a bummer overall

I just found out someone I know from the Internet died in a head-on collision on the freeway Saturday afternoon.

I would be okay otherwise, except I realize now that I got a text from said person no less than fifteen minutes before it happened. I feel weird and panicky almost.

Internet shit has got me tripping like fuck.

idk what really happen but the lighter exploded suddenly and now my newly painted wall has this black greyish stain across the wall and my deadstock sneakers got ruined by white paint. all while i was taking a short break by smoking

no idea how i'm gonna sleep tonight. zzz

I fucking hate ebay...selling stuff never used to be so difficult

Stupid cunts for making paypal the only payment option

Stupid cunts for not letting me sell my clothes that I want to get rid of to potential overseas buyers because of their stupid listing policies

Stupid

idk what really happen but the lighter exploded suddenly and now my newly painted wall has this black greyish stain across the wall and my deadstock sneakers got ruined by white paint. all while i was taking a short break by smoking

same thing happened to me. i was fillin up the Jeep, but it was takin a long time ri, so i light up a square. next thing i know, my face is barbequed, and what's worse, my Crooks n Castles tee doesn't have fold lines in it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just had a mcd's chicken biscuit sandwich and i feel like sh!t. i only ate it cuz it came free in a coupon from amazon. fcuk. ima die in a early grave now im gonna sit here all day at work and have it all go to my gut and large arse.

attach the sneakers to the wall in an appropriate manner around the weird stain and call it art.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

i am such a moroooonnn

i shouldnt have lied about my age IRL to someone a really long time ago!! IM SCREWED

karmakarmakarmakarmakjjkhkfjhlfk

that poor fucker's going to end up charged for statatory rape... texas jail aint a safe place for peados and rapists... shame on you