superconfessional

naw, she's just this normal, middle aged woman.

I feel bad because maybe she has some sort of disorder but it GROSSES ME OUT and whenever I se her walk out as Im about to walk in I wish I could take her aside and offer her some monestat or something

true public bathrooms often reek of vag as well. I dont even bother with those

I go to extreme lengths not to go to the bathroom at work.

the women's is fucking GLACIAL, you can practically see your breath in there.

Also, theres some new bitch who is always peeing in my stall and it smells like vag if I go in after she has left :(

hahahah (10)

I go to extreme lengths not to go to the bathroom at work.

the women's is fucking GLACIAL, you can practically see your breath in there.

Also, theres some new bitch who is always peeing in my stall and it smells like vag if I go in after she has left :(

is she fat? my wife wife claims there is a fat-woman vag smell in public restrooms that is unmistakable. she generally will hold it too.
naw, she's just this normal, middle aged woman.

I feel bad because maybe she has some sort of disorder but it GROSSES ME OUT and whenever I se her walk out as Im about to walk in I wish I could take her aside and offer her some monestat or something

true public bathrooms often reek of vag as well. I dont even bother with those

this is going straight to 'favourite superfuture quotes'.

yeah, only sufu huge. but i'll agree.

6'2 230-235 is not huge by gym/normal life standards.

tmi, but arms are 18, chest is 48. again, bigger than average but not enormous or abnything.

couldn't juice forever.

but what are your numbers like. that's all that matters in the real world you know

oh.. I should have known...:o

Lately I've been straightening my hair, trying to teach it to grow straighter...

my hair used to be way more curly before i started straightening it and now it dries semi-straight/wavy...so maybe this does work?

Let me tell you about my landlords.

They're a mom and daughter couple. Russian OTBs, though they've lived in America for like 20 years. They're not rich, but pretty well off. The house is two stories, myself and my roomates have the bottom, whilst they have got the top.

Now the daughter is like 28, good looking, but washed up and used lookin in the way that older hotter slutty chicks are. The mom is like...fat, neu-wave Russian 50s lady looking.

Lets start with the daughter, spoiled, lazy, bitch. Does not work. Has men over at all hours of the night, they make to much noise, they fuck in the pool so that I hear them when im trying to sleep, and all her guys are fucking pussies, and she uses them for their money then dumps them. Classy.

Not to add to this, theyre both rude as shit. These people dont DO shit. They wake up everyday at like 4 in the morning, and on days when I have work its fucking crazy. Theyve got like a jungle or a zoo up there or something. Mad dogs, and the dogs ALWAYS bark and run around and make mad noise and I want to shoot them.

Theres so much more I could go on ranting forever. But anyway, the audacity and fucking rudeness of these people amazes me. My bedroom faces their backyard. This morning they had the pool uncovered for summer, and they had the people come in and fill it, and put chlorine and shit in. But get this, at fuckin like SIX THIRTY in the morning. Everyone in our part of the house hs either school or work in the morning, wtf is wrong with them, making mad noise and shit.

So awhile ago I got home, they seem to be away. So I climbed through my window and pissed and their pool. They deserve it.

Also, if I come home at like 3 oclock in the morning another weekened, and im drunk, and I wnat to go to bed, and those dogs are on the front porch barking their nasty little heads off, i very well may do some damage with my roomates airsoft gun. end rant.

shes getting an abortion

i feel sick

thats tough man, any girl I've ever known to have an abortion was never the same after.

Same with any dude I've known that had to go with the girl to get it (usually in London).

I've seen a buncha shit over my years in school from people who advocate against abortions and fuck me, i'd feel sick too.