superconfessional

when someone pisses me off during the course of the day, instead of thinking bad things about them, or imagining me beating the shit out of them, I just freestyle insane disses intended for them while I'm driving around at work.

u3hTKdsq6FY

i wouldnt really know anything bout finding the girl of my dreams since i'll just rape the first thing that steps into my vicinity, but grats and wish you the best.

this is what you really meant.

Well. Firstly i fuck you i am 18 years old. Oh yes i'm don't tall and fat like you but that doesn't make that i'm a kid.

Secondly i need to tell you a real story. I have bought my APC NC because it was a really sweet business. In effect i have bought it (3.5 month worn) SHAME ON ME at the price of 60€. It look very good and i never regret this sold. About the RAF by RAF. Can say that you have had the same in black and white. Besides, yes i have sold you a jeans, and maybe you have make some benefit so YOU'RE REALLY FANTASTIC , i have sold him 90€ and i have trade it ,without money trade, with Raf by Raf. So shame on me if i don't buy my clothes at the most price and if i try to make some great business. Yes, i'm not a fucking little son of rich like you. My parents don't pay me all that i want but i am not a fucking bastard and i have friend. So ,i have understand that i don't be part of your little faggot circle of rich guy who everybody sucks everybody. That's really funny it's that you make exactly same things on this forum. You have try to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men of Sufu" doesn't be allright with you you have suck them. You're really a faggot and frienless. You're so funny in you're shit rich bad chilhood. JULIEN. Yeah besides why have you add me to friends on Facebook 2 months ago to finnally ejest me 3 weeks later ?

I'm really sorry about the poverty of my english language.

"I wouldn't like seeing my boyfriend every day. That way, when you see each other, say, a week apart, it's that much better."

"I liked seeing you all of this weekend."

"Don't leave :(. I don't want you going back to Ann Arbor this week."

women are so fucking gahjhhhhhhhhhahah

"I wouldn't like seeing my boyfriend every day. That way, when you see each other, say, a week apart, it's that much better."

"I liked seeing you all of this weekend."

"Don't leave :(. I don't want you going back to Ann Arbor this week."

women are so fucking gahjhhhhhhhhhahah

...this NEVER changes over time... get used to it...

It doesn't help that me being an awkward pessimist asking:

"Do you miss me?"

and the reply I get:

"uhm. like i'd like to see you but it's not like i dunno what to do without you"

So then:

"well that took too long to reply to...eh i was just thinking about you, that's all. was wondering if you felt the same"

"o well yea i think about you"

ugh

:(

I knew I shouldn't have messaged her today, but I couldn't resist. I fucking suck.

Well. Firstly i fuck you i am 18 years old. Oh yes i'm don't tall and fat like you but that doesn't make that i'm a kid.

Secondly i need to tell you a real story. I have bought my APC NC because it was a really sweet business. In effect i have bought it (3.5 month worn) SHAME ON ME at the price of 60€. It look very good and i never regret this sold. About the RAF by RAF. Can say that you have had the same in black and white. Besides, yes i have sold you a jeans, and maybe you have make some benefit so YOU'RE REALLY FANTASTIC , i have sold him 90€ and i have trade it ,without money trade, with Raf by Raf. So shame on me if i don't buy my clothes at the most price and if i try to make some great business. Yes, i'm not a fucking little son of rich like you. My parents don't pay me all that i want but i am not a fucking bastard and i have friend. So ,i have understand that i don't be part of your little faggot circle of rich guy who everybody sucks everybody. That's really funny it's that you make exactly same things on this forum. You have try to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men of Sufu" doesn't be allright with you you have suck them. You're really a faggot and frienless. You're so funny in you're shit rich bad chilhood. JULIEN. Yeah besides why have you add me to friends on Facebook 2 months ago to finnally ejest me 3 weeks later ?

I'm really sorry about the poverty of my english language.

This seems oddly familiar...

"Do you miss me?"

and the reply I get:

"uhm. like i'd like to see you but it's not like i dunno what to do without you"

So then:

"well that took too long to reply to...eh i was just thinking about you, that's all. was wondering if you felt the same"

ugh

I knew I shouldn't have messaged her today, but I couldn't resist. I fucking suck.

stop being a needy little pussy. i would be so pissed off if some girl texted me that bullshit, so imagine how she might feel.

yo this kid is the biggest fucking pussy of all time, why the fuck do you feel it necessary to talk about this shit on here. do you want a fucking ba-ba? does baby want his ba-ba?

"do you miss me?"

are you the chick? your girl wears the pants you nancy fuck, go have sex with something and drink yourself into oblivion than try and meet someone you care about again

(can't neg, someone get him)

It doesn't help that me being an awkward pessimist asking:

"Do you miss me?"

and the reply I get:

So then:

ugh

UGHHHH wipe the sand out of your fucking vag please. You met this girl drunk at a bar, and then started seeing her what, a week ago? You're acting like a creepy retard, no wonder she isn't sending you adoring texts.

When guys act like little kicked puppies its so fucking frusterating. She's going to feel uncomfortable when you basically drag affection out of her after A WEEK.

Finally hooked up with this girl I've been working for a while. She's amazing, super fucking cute, real cool. But she's leaving at the end of the month. I'm way into it, and I don't mind the time limit, but I need to try to not get too attached.

Not like knucks though, shit's creepy