superconfessional

it sometimes seems that all our life we jump from one kind of addiction to another...

or in my case jump back and forth between addictions.

i effin' lost my keys again and if i don't find it in an hour then i don't get to go out tonight..i've been working for almost a week straight :mad::(

i've searched my whole room and nada.. i did find another check i haven't deposited yet..i need to do direct deposit but i guess this is my way of 'saving'

Guest chemi

after visiting a ralph lauren outlet store here in phoenix i really wouldn't mind being decked out in RRL. brand synergous.

i also wish more gurls would dress in those little dress things with tights and flats.

Doing this whole celibacy thing has my mind completely fixated on distractions such as smoking—something I hardly ever do but now feel compelled to.

I'm not sure if this really counts for anything since I'm just replacing one thing with another.

Foiled.

sex is way more fun than smokes. if you have to choose, go for the sex.

yesterday i was in HM, and there was this blank tee shirt i came to buy, the last one in my size, but there was no inktag, no pricetage or whatsoever. so I put it in my messenger bag ... and decided to buy a grey tee ... because i also needed one, and because i didn't want to walk out the store empty-handed.

this thread is like a retarded blog. yall need some damn twitter accounts fuckin assholes

should we start a superconfessional hate thread? NOT enough emo/confessional in ur post.

I'm waiting for someone from superconfessional to do something legendary in real life... or something tragic like LJ killers.

There is a cute cat outside my window watching me supersurfing. I just told him/her that the internet is serious.

I have a computer and a laptop. I usually keep my laptop in the living room next to the rocking chair away from my computer in the bedroom. Before I left to run some errands today I left my laptop to charge by my computer and I my ipod was plugged into it. Now my laptop has been struggling with a nasty virus for some time now, and is probably on its last leg. Anyway...

When I returned home I see the 4-Pin to USB cord hooked to my laptop is leading from my laptop to my comptuer and it is jammed into the back of my computer in a port it doesnt fit in. It is obvious there has been forced uploading. There is blood everywhere, the ipod is unconcious and there is a knife in the computers hard drive. I look for my camera because it seems like it may have been sitting hooked up to the computer when I was downloading photos but releif washes over me when I hear it weeping in the bathroom. When I walk in, it wont really say much except "I could hear the screams" and that the laptop tried to get it to take pictures but it locked itself in the bathroom, then it just completely breaks down and starts taking video and pictures at the same time. It puts its arm around me and tells me it loves me, I can tell by how tired the cameras two organic eyes look that it has been crying for hours so I leave and let it rest. I come back in the room and reach down to open my laptop up to see the screen to maybe possibly figure out what in the hell it was thinking when it committed this horrible act and I literally almost throw up from what I see next. The top half... the screen... is gone... it has been blown onto the back wall of my room and there is little computer pieces everywhere and blood everywhere and pieces of human brain splattered all over the wall from my laptop. Only now do I notice the gun sitting slightly concealed underneath a rag next to my laptop and see my laptops limp hand around the grip of the gun. There was a note too but I havent had the nerve to read it. In a digital age, I guess nobody is safe.

i'm glad that you decided to go with a shirt and not jump off the roof, freecat.

ahah. i can't rep but i laugh. there was no windows that's why!

gotothebathroom, i read it and didn't understand, i want my 2 minutes back.