superconfessional

woooooo got a job today big gig shooting the cd cover for a member of the roots for def jam records and if goes well i get more gigs from them so im hoping i dont do shit work. Then i can score a yuuuge def jams chain :o

you've wandered into creep territory. there is no turning back

it's not like i wanna fuck her at all. she's a lesbian anyways. i just want a girl who aint a girlfriend that i can talk to. i've known her for the past 5 years and its not like i'm all like that all of a sudden. she just told me she doesn't like being cared for that much or some shit.

only gay guys allowed girl best friends?

it's not like i wanna fuck her at all. she's a lesbian anyways. i just want a girl who aint a girlfriend that i can talk to. i've known her for the past 5 years and its not like i'm all like that all of a sudden. she just told me she doesn't like being cared for that much or some shit.

only gay guys want girl best friends. (5)

She probably thinks you've got a creepy love crush on her.

Or she's crazy, in which case fuck that shit

She probably thinks you've got a creepy love crush on her.

Or she's crazy, in which case fuck that shit

true. she does sound like she has some issues if she doesn't like being cared for.. but i think that's besides the point. maybe it was just meant to be one of those friendships where you know you care about someone but you don't have to say it. but you said it and now it's not lookin too good.

it's not so much her not liking being cared for.. just that she probably didn't expect or want you to tell her you think she's amazing.

i'm kinda like that too, if a girl i have no sexual interest in tells me mushy shit like that i freak out :(

too late youza creep now

bH0_Ov4AVrE

i am about to order a s2a heavy winter jacket eventho winter is basically over and i am moving to a place where it is never winter. i love this jacket that much.

someone convince not to buy it.oh and its half price :)

i am about to order a s2a heavy winter jacket eventho winter is basically over and i am moving to a place where it is never winter. i love this jacket that much.

someone convince not to buy it.oh and its half price :)

crap i ordered it

girls with big hands freak me out, i ran into an ex-ex girlfriend while getting groceries the other day and all I could think about during the conversation was how huge her hands were, her fingers reminded me of bratwurst and the way she just manhandled any kind of produce she picked up was spooky

ever notice how unattractive it is when a girl has hands that she could palm a basketball with?

girls with big hands freak me out, i ran into an ex-ex girlfriend while getting groceries the other day and all I could think about during the conversation was how huge her hands were, her fingers reminded me of bratwurst and the way she just manhandled any kind of produce she picked up was spooky

ever notice how unattractive it is when a girl has hands that she could palm a basketball with?

paul's wife in hotel rwanda is a giantess or something, makes don cheadle look like a man child

either that or he's tiny

so distracting, couldn't focus on the movie when they were in any scene together

i just found the woman i lost my virginty to 10 years ago on facebook.. i wonder if i should "poke" or not. could be fun, could be totally meaningless.

mine found me last year on the space. i asked her for my v-card and told her to have a nice life. betch.