superconfessional

just do a couple of quickie and let him go.. its just missing the sex with him/her thats making someone all " crushy" on an ex .. really

damn ed you fuckin hit the nail on the head. i was seeing this girl and we went out a couple of times and the next time i saw her she seemed all weird, and she told me that she talked to her ex for teh first time in months and it opened up all these emotions so she is not sure if she is ready for another relationship. i still am pursuing her cause im really into her but it might be more difficult now, but i dont know.

i fucking HATE mosquitos

sorry this kinda bugs me, but does anyone really like mosquitoes

let her go only girls that hates their ex's are worth it but girls who go all mushy and talk and text with their ex's are just looking for someone to fill in their sex and companionship thingy

I have an affinity for skinny metrosexual asian guys.

Someone please tell me this is normal.

;)

daaaaaaaaamn, i didn't know that such physical features would influence so much one's behavior!! :confused:

i guess that's as relevant and important as being confirmed "normal" (average, typical) for a taste.

;)

someone gave me some homemade soap that smells really nice, i left it in my drawer and now every time i open it i get a whiff. its nice.

i have a thing for scented candles. i could easily spend over twenty dollars for a nice scented candle. same goes for food, i can spend upwards of a hundred. when i think about how much i spend on those misc stuff when i could have been getting something more concrete like clothes or jewelry x.x

my roommate has moths in her closet and now I'm all paranoid that moths are going to eat my cluthins. I literally hung about 8 anti-moth jawns in my closet, it now smells like a lavender/summer fields/cool breeze/mountain forest clusterfuck up in there.

It is actually kind of good, if people ask me what my perfume is I'm gonna say Serge Lutens or something like that.

someone gave me some homemade soap that smells really nice, i left it in my drawer and now every time i open it i get a whiff. its nice.

i have a thing for scented candles. i could easily spend over twenty dollars for a nice scented candle. same goes for food, i can spend upwards of a hundred. when i think about how much i spend on those misc stuff when i could have been getting something more concrete like clothes or jewelry x.x

a boy can always get you your concrete things get a husband whit youll love it

i can do it

I've literally got a timer on my desk, each time I go on the internet I set it to 30 minutes and when it goes off, I have to go do something else. I've found myself spending whole days in front of the internet, not even doing anything on it. It's gotta stop!

PC, monsieur Duck. Haven't even got broadband right now so I'm tethered through my blackberry but I still have to put limits on myself right now. I've managed to have a clean and tidy this morning, read a couple of hundred pages in a book and showere and dress (and no, that last one shouldn't be a big deal but it had been getting later and later each day lately.....)

Now I'm going to look for some source imagery for an illustration, and hopefully get some drawing done today!

went to a mates place, smoked up, watched ufc 100 (stupid australian delayed broadcast), shared a family bucket of kfc...

great day comes to an end, and yet i feel mad guilty that i didnt do any more vac work applications..

blows.

Natse, if you're on mac, this is what you're looking for:

http://macfreedom.com/

What it does is disabling your networking for a period of time that you select.

It simply doesn't allow your mac to go online.

"Enjoy..."

i use this app called SelfControl because I have none of my own:

http://visitsteve.com/work/selfcontrol/

it blocks certain sites, lets u whitelist some sites, add to the blacklist while it runs.. but once you run it you can't easily get around it -- i dont think you can uninstall it to stop it, you cant restart the computer, etc... just gotta wait it out, unless you have the know-how and determination to undo it.. which you might as well use on whatever you're supposed to be working on to begin with.

Yeah, I don't wanna be ACTUALLY blocked from anything, just got to the point where I was spending all day on the internet and not even doing anything. At least now it's only 30 minutes max at a time. Managed to start an illustration so it seems to be working so far.