superconfessional

in my experience ex-girlfriend-taking-back is good for like a week, just enough time for you to realize how much better off you are alone and happy than together and miserable. then it all goes to shit.

might just be me though

THat's why it's best just to bone. I've been hookin up with my first girlfriend ever. Lost my virginity to her like 10 years ago. It's actually pretty fun to be like "oh you like THIS now???"

jeepster has 773 facebook friends

i only have 339 :(

people in the us/uk always have at least 500 friends. but more friends = more hassle. i have removed most "friends" from primary and secondary school, haven't talked with them for years... what's the point ? i just wanted to see what kind of loosers they became.

i smoked too much yesterday night i still had some effets couple of hours ago. class was funky this morning. it was supposed to be a party dedicated to revising for saturday's exam and check a few things on the computer... haha.

i took a bar today just because i cant deal with thursdays because i have class all day then have to go straight to work with no time inbetween and usually have to eat shitty food for lunch and have a exam today. And i gotta close tonight at work so i will be parking a bunch of douchebags' cars till 10 or so in the cold.

I didnt go to my finance class though instead im on superfuture and typing up a paper i should have finished last night but instead i worked parking cars but at least i get to drive a Ferrari every once anda while.

I started a sentance with and.

also i slept 18 hours yesterday

Fuck you. That's what i get total during the 5day week