superconfessional

im starting to like the smell of wheatgrass

or tolerate it more, i guess

(p.s. i work in a health food store and i make about 100 ounces of wheatgrass a day)

for a part time job is it okay to lie about your job experience?

for example:

say i did document work / layout design for my dads business invoices for several years? (which i did but it wasnt exactly paid work)

It's not so bad since you did the work. The thing you should be ready for is questions about it. Interviewers will likely ask you an in depth question about the experience. So have some good/elaborate stories ready

It's not so bad since you did the work. The thing you should be ready for is questions about it. Interviewers will likely ask you an in depth question about the experience. So have some good/elaborate stories ready

Hrmm.. but what kind of jobs can i snag if i only have a high school diploma and no real job experience. I'm not bad looking at all though and at times i can really exude confidence. I was offered a sales job // commissioned work once but they dindt hire me because i was only 16 at the time. that would be the closest i've ever gotten to above min wage job.

:(

What is that in metric? If your feet are longer than a ruler, they don't sell shoes for you in Asia.

i've heard that you can't find a bra bigger than a B cup either hahha

You mean really horny and acts on their natural sexual urges... or you mean like bros doing gay shit to each other in the name of bro-rderline gay homophobic in-the-closet humor?

You mean really horny and acts on their natural sexual urges...?

well if that were the case he should have jumped on his girlfriend who was laying 3 feet away.

im confused. i cant tell if he actually wants to fuck me or if... some guys just do weird shit like that?

Going to a party w/ the girl I got a date with. Her bestfriend just told me her ex will be there, although he's no threat she says, just wanted to tell me (I don't know why, don't start with me. Don't get me all worked up about it)

This is going to end in 1 of 2 ways:

Everything will be chill and he's maybe a cool dude.

I punch him in the face.

The latter probably leads to a cancellation of the date tomorrow. Hm

well if that were the case he should have jumped on his girlfriend who was laying 3 feet away.

im confused. i cant tell if he actually wants to fuck me or if... some guys just do weird shit like that?

there is an easy way to solve this. try to fuck him. or just straight out fuck him and then it doesnt matter whether he actually wanted it or not

in some states this may or may not be called rape, check your local listings for details

there is an easy way to solve this. try to fuck him. or just straight out fuck him and then it doesnt matter whether he actually wanted it or not

in some states this may or may not be called rape, check your local listings for details

rooofies ftmfw

Going to a party w/ the girl I got a date with. Her bestfriend just told me her ex will be there, although he's no threat she says, just wanted to tell me (I don't know why, don't start with me. Don't get me all worked up about it)

This is going to end in 1 of 2 ways:

Everything will be chill and he's maybe a cool dude.

I punch him in the face.

The latter probably leads to a cancellation of the date tomorrow. Hm

Wow knucks, you are really something.

You'll punch a guy in the face for a girl you've never even gone on a date with?

If he flirts with her, you don't care. If she flirts back, she's out. It's that simple.

yo i shot some prom reception shit at some gardens tonight [i'm a 'junior' so i don't have prom so i photograph]... anyways, shit made me so sad

sooo sad

like how hyped it was, for real, depressed me how big of a deal ppl made of prom but at the same time it's the end of HS and some ppl think that's important damn also make me feel real insignificant like i've barely lived..

Wow knucks, you are really something.

You'll punch a guy in the face for a girl you've never even gone on a date with?

If he flirts with her, you don't care. If she flirts back, she's out. It's that simple.

No I wouldn't do that...

If he talks shit about me I'll hold my ground. I by no means am going to this party hoping for a conflict.

Prom is only THAT important to people who secretly understand that their life pretty much ends with highschool.

90% of the people I go to are like this.

Are we still getting married?

I swear I'm good for it.