superconfessional

My wife is having a C-Section on the 18th, which also happens to be the birthday of my ex who nearly drove me to suicide 10 years ago. I'm finding a nice sense of closure in this.

decided to pull an "echoepidemic" aka "cheapmuthafuckr"

Gonna d o the same as soon as i think of something good.

Also someone come over with some weed .. I have cookies, and cake, and chips, and some leftover pasta i think

Jimmy John's slim #5 with a cold one was quite often my after-lecture in-car brunch in college. I used to drive by the police station whilst having my ham sandwich and beer because the cop shop's front windows were tilted down so I could admire the reflection of my car as I drove by.

i came up here and am delivering subs for jimmy johns.

In college the housemates would have delivery races. Everybody would call a pizza, chinese, or sub sandwich place at exactly the same time. Whoever's guy showed up last had to pay for everyone's food.

No one was allowed to call Jimmy Johns after I won the first 3 races using them. The guy would be at our door before I hung the phone. I never told them I knew the delivery guy and would smoke him out anytime he stopped at our place. That kid was motivated.

I haven't checked recently, but awhile back, it cost like $150K to open a turnkey Subway, and something like $350K to do a Jimmy John's. I'd eat Jimmy John's #5's or death, but I wish they'd expand a bit more.

joey, I added your blog link to my blog link list. that's kind of like hanging out... on the internet... maybe.

haha pretty much i added yours as well.

dismal on the franchise fast food note, taco bell requires a minimum of $1 million in assets to even be considered for franchising.

dismal on the franchise fast food note, taco bell requires a minimum of $1 million in assets to even be considered for franchising.

I'd like to have a cash cow business like some sort of fast food joint, since there are tons of little backwater towns all over America like 20 minutes from the suburbs that are begging for simple sandwich shops or any of kind of commerce where you could string together 3 or 4 shops and have them humming along pumping out good money, but something about owning a Subway or something like that doesn't do it for me. I think Subway has always been the cheapest big franchise to buy into though, that's why you see them everywhere and anywhere, there was one literally tucked under a staircase at school.

Having a bunch of crappy little eateries near the burbs would create a nice little pool of part-timer cornies to molest though, hmm....

Jimmy John's slim #5 with a cold one was quite often my after-lecture in-car brunch in college. I used to drive by the police station whilst having my ham sandwich and beer because the cop shop's front windows were tilted down so I could admire the reflection of my car as I drove by.

open an in n out on the east coast.

I fucking love cheeseburgers (though my 130lb frame wouldn't tell you that) and I am complicit with In n Out's food, but they don't franchise I think, they have that weird rule about putting shops within a distance from their single processing plant. I am not so down with their mountains of packaging waste and wacko religious tendencies either, pass.

I plan on doing something tomorrow night that would have been illegal a year ago.

are you going to bang one of your students?

I fucking love cheeseburgers (though my 130lb frame wouldn't tell you that) and I am complicit with In n Out's food, but they don't franchise I think, they have that weird rule about putting shops within a distance from their single processing plant. I am not so down with their mountains of packaging waste and wacko religious tendencies either, pass.

nigga, open a lee sandwich shop. CA$H ONLY joint. they make fucking HAND OVER FIST and don't report half that shit

Whaaaat the fuck is ajimmy jans

I've been sleeping on a couch for the last month. I feel your pain. I don't know if I really have a home.

Turned 23 today. Today was shit. It's always shit. I don't want a big spectacle for my birthday. Only her. If she knew how I felt...

I would treat her so right.

Teach hwo to treat womens right.

nigga, open a lee sandwich shop. CA$H ONLY joint. they make fucking HAND OVER FIST and don't report half that shit

This is actually closer to a plan I had awhile back, which was to move to a livable college town where the weather was decent, and open a generic Japanese sushi bar for the cornies, and master that Asian small-business tax evasion steelo. I was gonna do that and focus my energy on building a house with an incredible pool so I could throw parties for college girls most days. I don't know why I never came through on that, I guess wandering around the slums of Asia and drinking beers with whores on rainy nights in tiny brothels took precedent somewhere in there.

This is actually closer to a plan I had awhile back, which was to move to a livable college town where the weather was decent, and open a generic Japanese sushi bar for the cornies, and master that Asian small-business tax evasion steelo. I was gonna do that and focus my energy on building a house with an incredible pool so I could throw parties for college girls most days. I don't know why I never came through on that, I guess wandering around the slums of Asia and drinking beers with whores on rainy nights in tiny brothels took precedent somewhere in there.

you have the world figured out my dear GR transplant. Now we have to look back and see where we went astray

Is the future friendly for Asian restaurateurs of our generation? Every time I think about entering that business, I flash back to this Viet restaurant in Honolulu I went to like 20 years ago, that had a sign in front with a picture of the owner and some wack quote that read like 'I come 8,000 miles to cook for you!' and I've never been able to forget that since. That and the PBS chinese cook (what was his name?) have turned me off from that kinda stuff...

so after me and my ex broke up, my previous ex has been trying to talk to me. does any of you ever wonder how you ever loved or even had an infatuation over a person that you now think is annoying as hell. I've been trying to push this girl away and not for her to talk to me but she is persistent as fuck and any random girl that facebooks me, she immediatly wants to know if me and that girl are getting together.

today, we were talkin on the phone and i started talkin shit and she started to get upset and said i was hurting her feelings. but isn't this the only approach to handle hoes?

yes i will be but depending on which day of the week you plan on stoping by ill either be at east village or soho. so let me know ill let you know where i'll be.

and i have a gay ass blog too i think we almost all do

Probably 22nd (Sunday) or 24th (Tuesday)...and depending where I'm at, both stores could be on my route.

I had sex with a girl, twice, and never called her again.

When people say stuff like this do they mean had sex with the same girl on two different occasions, or had sex with this girl twice on the same night (don't be proud)?

i wanna hang out with inaya.

Me too!

decided to pull an "echoepidemic" aka "cheapmuthafuckr"

Why?

open an in n out on the east coast.

+1!