Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

ya man, i think i'm going to get some stuff to sell, I'm just trying to make a bunch of stuff so I don't have to make it an order-by-order thing. right now i'm waiting on leather, this week should see maybe 4 new wallets if i have time, and i'm shooting for the 2nd week of november to have enough things to put up a supermarket thread or something. a lot of people have been interested, and i'm more than flattered for all the rep and such, so thanks!

Nah I threw it out in the sun for 4hrs and it didn't do shit to it. Its because its already stained and oiled a cream color and a choco color, so the only thing I could have tanned was the inside, but I wouldn't do that anyway.

thats a nice tan job kert:D

is using Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP better than Obenauf's Leather Oil for wallets or it doens't matter?

i've never used the heavy duty lp. but, from my understanding they are basically the same thing. the leather oil is for smaller items and used for inbetween applications when using the heavy duty lp.

For anyone with a Redmoon RRC wallet...

has your leather begun to crack or get really "wrinkly"? i'm getting all sorts of noticable creases along the edges of my wallet, ESPECIALLY on the snap tab. is there a way to fix this? is this what i get for cheaping out and getting an RRC instead of plonking down big bucks for the real thing, or does this happen to most wallets?