Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

ed- the quality on the skull is really good, and get over that shit all together. Just about all of the leather goods in this thread are of amazing quality, buy something you need and for reasons that are based upon your own decisions, not anyone else's.

and yes Ken, to the best of my knowledge and the pics provided thats a RM short wallet. The coin gives it away.

the price of both are almost the same the skulls are only liek 1000yen more expensive.. how sthe leather on those on your rome? pretty hard or soft because i have a skull be a man wallet with really soft leather on these..and i dont want something like this leather i want something like redmoond leather.. thanks!

It starts out really stiff and eventually breaks in over time. Mines gotten rather soft after about 3 mos. time but theres so much more that can be acheived with it, that is if I hadn't abandoned it for my KC's.

You should be able to get that redmoon on e2nd.net, through their rakuten store. There are plenty of variations of it.

I had a wallet that had a concho, I didn't really like how it tore the shit out of my jeans though. I eventually bought he Type e01 wallet from redmoon which doesn't have the concho.