Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

he has a horse ken.. he even got her gf a horse,,

word.... His name is Maddox

horse.jpg

Thank you proteus.

One last question, for those of you who carry your keys outside of your pocket - what do you use to do that?

I'm tired of mine jabbing me in the thigh so I'm looking for something to hang them off the belt. The Flathead piece is nice but it's a bit pricey and a regular carabiner is too bland.

I know time does fly, that was my first trip back to Hong Kong in like over 20 years. (first time to take5) & my denim collection has grown so much.

PBL 005's BK, PBL 007's, Skull S5010XX 6X6, Samurai S0500XX, Samurai Type 3 Jacket, Warehouse SUFU 660, Eternal 872... since then?

Haven't seen you in a min. you've been good?

I know time does fly, that was my first trip back to Hong Kong in like over 20 years. (first time to take5) & my denim collection has grown so much.

PBL 005's BK, PBL 007's, Skull S5010XX 6X6, Samurai S0500XX, Samurai Type 3 Jacket, Warehouse SUFU 660, Eternal 872... since then?

Haven't seen you in a min. you've been good?

i've been good, bro. busy, but good. i gotta check out one of your dj sets one of these nights.

Not Leather, but very cool. Its in a local auction.

"Singer Industrial 'Boot Maker' Sewing Machine. Model 29K2

A great Antique.

Circa early 1900's.

Has sewn in recent times but not currently working.

A free standing tredle machine."

singer2fl8.jpg

singerqf7.jpg

ande, don't buy it! it's gonna take some more cash to get it working. and there are much better options out there.

Yeah I wouldn't use it...its a tredle! Would get one big leg from tredlin'. If I was flush it would be cool to buy and fix it up, they are getting more collectible. There are heaps of newer post machines on auction...super grunty.