best waywt pics

My pops cruised superfuture and got offended by Chinese dudes in railroad attire. He thought it was like cosigning your ancestors exploitation. I guess there's a fine line between paying homage and regressing culturally to the point where bad connotations come back like a motherfucker.

China has been enjoying their high speed rail projects. I hear they've been really expensive, though. Can the SuFu members that have been working on the construction and laying of rail attest to whether the high costs have been contributing to higher pay for them? Or are the expenditures going elsewhere?

i think we're talking about different chinese rail workers

Onderdonk engaged these Chinese labour contractors who engaged Chinese workers willing to accept only $1 a day while white, black and native workers were paid three times that amount. Chinese railway workers were hired for 200 miles of the Canadian Pacific Railway considered to be among the more difficult segments of the projected railway, notably the area that goes through the Fraser Canyon.

the railroad shit has different connotations for a canadian chinee than for an american tho, no?

not even really... both american and canadian chinese were exploited to lay the foundations of our great nations railway systems

"he first Chinese were hired in 1865 [sic] at approximately $28 per month to do the very dangerous work of blasting and laying ties over the treacherous terrain of the high Sierras."

"Without the efforts of the Chinese workers in the building of America's railroads, our development and progress as a nation would have been delayed by years. Their toil in severe weather, cruel working conditions and for meager wages cannot be under appreciated."

nesk, your pops had this one down straight

Making good use of the Jordans

I didn't even notice they were J's till you pointed it out

they easily coulda been docs or creepers and that fit still woulda worked well